fbpx

The upcoming Individual Cougars

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion The upcoming Individual Cougars

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Bodancia
    Participant

I loved the Bronze Gold and the Early Bird Special. And Bird Bath and Fish N Floats! Quite honestly, I loved probably 20 of these. They were so pretty! I knew that with the small number of cougars, that if I didn’t click immediately on the link when it finally appeared, that the odds were pretty slim of me getting one. And that turned out to be true. I got distracted by work, and looked away from my other monitor, and I didn’t see the magic email for about 3 minutes. By the time I clicked on the link, there were only a few black ones left. And none of those really appealed to me (sorry little Grape Vines) I refreshed several times hoping somebody might change their mind, but alas, it was only the black ones that toggled back and forth. LOL Ah, well, I look forward to a Fantasy Grab bag cougar! I do recall from Melody’s live stream that there were some really beautiful rainbow and silhouettes. Congratulations to everyone who got one. And especially you – Natasha! That was the one I was going to go for!
      I thought this was a great idea. Lots of fun. Would be lovely to do again, except if possible make the number of individual items more than just 24. Thanks for setting this up!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Kim
      Blocked

Drag0nfeathers I wondered which one you got. Thanks for choosing River Ripples so I could get Striped Sherbet. There are good odds for getting more rainbows in the grab bags too as you said. Hopefully we can each get a rainbow leopard we love!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
        Participant

If I recall correctly (and subject to correction by somebody else), six cougars reappeared the first time the carts expired but they didn’t last very long. I’m thinking that they included “Bird Bath”, “Rose Water”, “Snow Plum Tiger”, “Partly Cloudy Leopard”, and maybe “Eat Your Pink Blue Greens”. The basic black cougars definitely went more slowly than the brightly colored ones.

Syn
          Participant

Yes, you recall correctly. I was able to get Bird Bath after it jumped out of someone’s cart.

dashesndots
            Participant

Sorry to say we probably put it in our cart at the exact same time and because I was logged in, and logged in to my Paypal to boot, my cart won out. I hope you are able to get one from the Giraffe batch that is just as nice.

Ann
              Participant

Lucky you Dashes! My very top picks were rose water, eat my pink blue greens, snow plum tiger as well as striped sherbet and spiffy spots. Congrats to those new owners! All the bright pretty colors in this batch are more interesting to me than the blackish ones. I guess I like the cat patterns alot too based on my top faves.

Mary
                Participant

Kim, I had “partly cloudy leopard” in my cart, but somebody else also had him in their cart and hadn’t released him. I was waiting for the timer to expire so I could try to grab him but my session timed out and when I logged back in, I had nothing in my cart. Then I saw the message saying to wait x-minutes to see if he becomes available, and when it got down to 1 minute, somebody else grabbed him. But, the good news is that it was a friend of mine that was able to get him that was trying to see if they had luck getting my favorite, so I think I’ll have him on the way, but waiting for confirmation.

I am surprised that Windstone software allows multiple people to claim the same item. The way databases for order entry systems work is that after the first person puts into cart, it should lock anyone else from putting the same guy into their cart until either the timer expires or the person releases it back to stock. But, not sure which DB Windstone uses. Evidently one that doesn’t lock records.

But, am greatful that my friend had fast fingers and was able to snag him.

The rainbow you got was my second choice but went quickly. Congrats. Lots of other beautiful rainbows in the fantasy & giraffe batch. Might try for one of each.

Congrats to everyone who got their favs. And good luck on the next GB

Mary
                  Participant

Congrats, Natasha! That koi is gorgeous! Just noticing that there’s a second one in the fantasy batch in the class pics.

sherry10151982
                    Participant

I think I lucked out because mine wasn’t on other people’s radar as their favorite except for me LOL!! Spiffy Spots was my first love when I saw him in the live stream being birthed before my eyes in the expert hands of the master herself!

Susie
                      Keymaster

If you’ve received another email saying that the Individual Cougars are in the store now – we apologize! That was a mistake! I believe there is still only one of them unsold.

Our software DOES lock things so that if one person carts something someone else cannot cart it. I think that if two people press the button at exactly the same time is when it causes the problem – as I suppose it would with any software. With so many people trying to buy one thing at the same time this can happen. We apologize for it. We continue to try to make it so that this does not happen.

Kim
                        Blocked

Sherry, congrats! I loved watching that one and others being painted. I love how Melody did the little spots on that one. I’m sure other people also liked that one but good thing you were able to grab your first love! The one I got was one of my top two as soon as I saw it in the Facebook pics like a month ago.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

sherry10151982
                          Participant

Thanks Kim! I’m really glad you got one of your favs too😊! I really enjoyed my first time doing this and I hope everyone gets what they love as well😊❤️!

Scathach
                            Participant

Thanks, Susie, for clarifying about the cart function.

I think that a lot of us are equally quick on the draw.

Life is beautiful.

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I have had the log in – log out issue happen to me before. You have something in your cart but aren’t logged in. Then log in and it’s gone. I would maybe check out as a guest if you run into this situation again.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

I’m kinda waiting for someone to realize Swooshy Sprinkles is still in the store.

Cougar – Individual – color: “Swooshy Sprinkles”

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.