The upcoming Individual Cougars

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion The upcoming Individual Cougars

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Hello friends! If you’ve received our emailed announcement you know that we’ll have a batch of 24 Individual Cougars in the store. Please do not refresh the store a zillion times looking for them (and do not run an auto-refreshing program on our website). If everyone does that it slows things down and we may have trouble putting them in the store! We are not sure if it will be today or tomorrow, however when they are available we will send out an email announcement letting you know – and it will have a link to their category in the store. If you must refresh something to while away the hours – please make it be your email instead of our store. Thank you!

Ferlin1984
      Participant

So will the cougars each have a add to cart option? So 24 new items will be in store? Like the stray cats were?

etruscan
        Participant

Yes, all 24 will be offered as stand alone items to order. From the “heads up” email:

We have selected 24 Cougars to be offered as individual items in our store, … These will be limited to One Per Customer and you will only be able to put one into your cart at a time. If you change your mind about your choice, you will need to remove it from your cart so that you may put another into it.

Ferlin1984
          Participant

Ok thank you!

Susie
            Keymaster

Please make sure you are getting our emailed announcements. You should have one from this morning with the preliminary information and pictures of all 24 Individual Cougars to choose from. When the next one comes out please read it to find out where they are in our store. Its especially important to note that they are one per customer and only one can be carted at a time – if you try to cart another without removing the first one – only the first one will be in there.

Thank you for not over-refreshing on our site. Again – Watch your email for the announcement message, rather than our website.

Mary
              Participant

Thanks, Susie. Can you tell us what time you sent this morning’s email? I didn’t receive mine until 12:27 p.m CST

tig3r06
                Participant

My email came at 10:27 am PST so we at least get the emails at the same time.
                  I’m hoping these come out before or after my doctor appt tomorrow lol.

etruscan
                  Participant

That’s still morning where Susie is. By the way, my email arrived at 2:06 EDT – still morning for Susie (11:06 PDT) but quite different from the time that you and Tig3r06 got your email. I wonder what caused the difference?

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

I really hope it’s tonight. I have a full day at work tomorrow and I will definitely miss them. Ugh.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

I got mine at 1:28 and I’m on the east coast.
                        I don’t think they are coming tonight, about closing time for windstone factory I’m guessing.
                        Or Susie can send out the email and then run out and lock the door behind her 😁

Starbreeze
                        Participant

My arrived at 1:27 pm EDT. Quite the discrepancy in the email delivery times!

Mary
                          Participant

Thanks all. So it sounds like most of us got the email around the same time except for Etruscan. Not sure what the difference would be but different mail servers don’t all operate as fast as others.

Susie
                            Keymaster

I got the email at 10:28 Pacific – that was when it was sent out.

The Individual Cougars are not going into the store tonight.

tig3r06
                              Participant

I use verizon, samsung s10, and yahoo (Yahoo’s app, not the phone’s email app. Not sure if that info helps anyone…)

Lulu
                                Blocked

I got the email at 11:27 Mountain time so the same as others.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.