The upcoming Individual Cougars

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion The upcoming Individual Cougars

This topic contains 77 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  drag0nfeathers 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Nightcrow
    Participant

My email came at 12:27; I’m in the Central timezone.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

GardenNinja
    Participant

Mine arrived at 12:28 CDT. I demand to know why mine was one minute late!!!!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

I didn’t get one and yes, I subscribed to receive Store announcements.

This isn’t the first time I don’t get the announcement, and there’s nothing in my Junk folder 🙁

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

sherry10151982
    Participant

Angelika_Zen I have your email address so I can email you if you want me to when I get it if I do because I got the announcement yesterday.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Ugh… I have to leave for work in an hour. I’m panicking *breathes into paper bag*

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

dashesndots
    Participant

Well so much for that. I dared go to the bathroom, and all the ones I liked were already gone in under 2 minutes. Guess I’m taking my chances with the grab bags.

Setsunawolf
    Participant

I can’t evem get the link to work. The attachment crashed my phone.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin and Blue Moon Pumpkin Spice kitty

Bodancia
    Participant

I got the link to work 3 minutes after email came and almost all cougars were sold already. Wow. I don’t know how people did it.

Always looking for Black and White Young Unicorns - especially with Feathers! !
    Would love to find the Summer Leaf Mother Pegasus, Tigerheart Mother Unicorn or any of the GB Fantasy Baby Pegasus.

Kim
    Participant

I happened to see the email when I was messaging someone and I couldn’t figure out at first how to see them either as I clicked on the words in the email but it was the wrong link so I had to read it again to figure out to click on the pictures of them. But I’m happy I managed to get one I after I figured it out.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
    Participant

Some of the cougars are still sitting in carts. They may pop back out.

Setsunawolf
    Participant

I can’t get to them at all. The link dies nothing. Clicking on the cougars does nothing. 🙁

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Can I get the link? Pleaae

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

https://windstoneeditions.com/product-category/individual-cougars/

There are still 4 left

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

Kim
    Participant

Yeah some of them say they are in carts and to check back in a certain number of minutes so some might drop out of carts.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
    Participant

Yeah some of them say they are in carts and to check back in a certain number of minutes so some might drop out of carts.

Yep – they did. Never assume that everything is sold soon after a grab bag appears in the store.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.