fbpx

The upcoming Individual Cougars

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion The upcoming Individual Cougars

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    dashesndots
    Participant

Congrats, which one did you get?

I had to drive home so now I’m watching a few I like that are still in carts. I’m just mad at myself that I chose that exact moment, literally seconds before the email came in, to leave my desk LOL!

Natasha
      Participant

I can’t BELIEVE I got the Koi! I’m in shock. Best Windstone luck ever? I’ll post pics of him when he arrives!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

sherry10151982
        Participant

It took me a couple times but I eventually got through I was so excited to see that mine was still available my hands were all shaky! My first time buying a grab bag was a success thank goodness! Thanks Susie and Melody and everyone at Windstone Editions!

etruscan
          Participant

Congrats! So far I have had three different cougars in my cart and thrown them all back. I’m really on the fence about this grab bag.

Mary
            Participant

I had “partly cloudy leopard” in my cart, but got an error message when I tried to check out. After checking with Susie, she said that multiple people had the same ones in their cart putting a lock on the cougars. My session timed out, and when I logged back in to my cellphone, my cart was empty. I’m going to cry 🙁

etruscan
              Participant

Which one did you get?

tig3r06
                Participant

I had a hard time deciding, I liked swooshy sprinkles, but too much black, so I bought the cool giraffe silhouette. Natasha was quick draw and got the koi before I could 😊

sherry10151982
                  Participant

I got “Spiffy Spots” my first choice!

Natasha
                    Participant

Just call me “No-Life Natasha” Queen of Staring at the monitor, having a panic attack, waiting to pounce” Bwahaha.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      Gothic - Mahogany

dashesndots
                      Participant

Congrats, that was my top choice.

Looks like I maybe (?) did get one after all. It tried to tell me there was an error and that it wasn’t available after it was already in my cart, but it let me go all the way through the checkout, so who knows. “Eat Your Pink Blue Greens” is hopefully coming to live with me.

tig3r06
                        Participant

Congrats sherry!

Dashes, hope you get him!

Natasha
                          Participant

Congrats, Dashes! I’m happy you got him. That one has a super gorgeous paint job! And congrats, Sherry on Spiffy! I love these names so much!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

Kim
                            Blocked

Mary, sorry to hear that. Were you able to get another one? Congrats to those who get them. Maybe we could have a show off thread for the grab bags including the specials as I would love to see more pics of all of them when people get them.

My favourites in the specials were Striped Sherbet, Stained Glass and Rose Water. But my first instinct was to pounce on Striped Sherbet so I would have another Rainbow tiger to go with my baby uni and I’m so happy I got him! He was one of my top two! The other one I am really hoping to get is a pastel rainbow leopard from the grab bags. I do love the rainbow silhouettes too. I hope Stained Glass got a good home!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

dashesndots
                              Participant

Congrats! That was my second choice LOL.
                                And thanks guys! Sorry if I sounded salty before, I was mad at myself, not at Windstone or anyone else.
                                I will probably still get another fantasy one in the regular grab bags.

Kim
                                Blocked

Ooh I also loved Eat Your Pink Blue Greens, congrats! That sounds really funny to say the name. I guess that is a giraffe one? I am looking forward to seeing what the other giraffes look like if there are any rainbow ones, otherwise I’m just going to try for a rainbow leopard.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.