fbpx

The Seasons…

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

I posted the Winter Dragon on Ebay 🙁 I need to touch up the others and they’ll go up as well. I hope I can get the summer dragon done and take a pic of all four.
      Thanks all!

Maria
      Participant

I’m watching him! I think he’ll sell well.

Andrea
        Participant

Yeah, I’m crossing my fingers. Oh well, good night, it was nice chatting!

I also like the Winter dragon (not the season tho)the best. I think you should use a red eye dragon and I like the wildflower idea.

Andrea
          Participant

Well, I have a brown eyed and an orange eyed dragon. I was thinking of sandy beach type colors. Blue sky, green water and sandy shores.
            I like the wild flower idea, but don’t wild flowers bloom in spring?

I have to make a decision quick! Spring Dragon has been listed!

Maria
            Participant

Wildflowers bloom beautifully in the summer! Enzian are summer flowers…

Phoenix wrote:

Romeo, I don’t have the patent on blue! I am the least creative person I know, so if I did it, I can imagine someone else had already thought of it! Go for it!

I know. I’m not scraping it all together. I’m going to do it differently. Well, I like being unique and it helps that I don’t have a PYO right now for that colour. I’ll work on it someday. First, I was going to do a dragon in my cats colours. But, I’m really getting sick of this particular colour (I’m not saying why or what colour 😆 , but my Romeo dragon is permenantly on hold.) I’m too afraid to try a Danny dragon or Kirin since he is a really strange colour. It’s hard to capture, especially when mixing paint. I have lots of ideas it’s getting around to painting them. And buying the PYOs and paint….

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.