fbpx

The Seasons…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Well, I have Spring, Fall, and Winter. Still struggling what colors to use for Summer.
      I love how these turned out. I still need to do some touch up, but my husband is just loving them, and he is really hard to please!

Andrea
      Participant

Summer should be bright and very colorful with a dark rich green base!

Andrea
        Participant

Yeah, I was thinking yellow, orange, and a hint of red?

Phoenix wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking yellow, orange, and a hint of red?

ummm might look to much like fall….but you will just have to play with it!

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Summer needs dark greens and some vibrant violets and blues….like a tree lined lake in full plushness, or a lazy summer sunset in the woods. =P

Andrea
            Participant

Good idea! Like wildflowers!

Maria
              Participant

Those are really pretty, Phoenix. I think I like winter best, but summer sounds beautiful!

Andrea
                Participant

Thanks GB. I am wondering if I should add some silver highlights to the Winter dragon… I like him too, but the Autumn dragon is gorgeous beyond belief! He looks like a fallen leaf as someone else pointed out. I’m really going to hate giving him up. But all in the name of ponies!

Maria
                  Participant

You know, for once I think a paint job doesn’t need metallic accents. I wouldn’t put silver on him. I think it would distract from his subtle colorations.

I like all of them, but winter is my favorite!

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Ditto 😀

They are all so pretty. I was going to do one exactly like your winter. I think the only thing I was going to do different was the claws. I was going to do dark blue claws with silver tips. Oh well, you did it first so I’m back to the drawing board. I can’t afford any PYO’s right now anyways.

Andrea
                      Participant

Romeo, I don’t have the patent on blue! I am the least creative person I know, so if I did it, I can imagine someone else had already thought of it! Go for it!

Lokie
                        Participant

They look very nice all lined up together. Winter is my favorite so far. Can’t wait to see summer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.