The Lap Council

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The Lap Council

Viewing 4 posts - 91 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

That’s sad πŸ™ The Lap Council is awesome, I wish you could keep them all together

siberakh1
      Participant

I agree with Leigha. Too bad you won’t be keeping them all together. πŸ˜₯ I’ve enjoyed seeing pictures of the lap council. It’s also been great to see all of them together and it has helped me decide which colors I liked best in that sculpt. πŸ™‚

Now if only Melody would do more of the silver and the pink ones (I’m surprised that color grew on me for the lap, considering I don’t usually care for pink)…

Adaneth
        Participant

I’ve also enjoyed seeing all the color schemes together like that, and am sorry to hear the ‘council members’ will be going their seperate ways, or some of them. Don’t sell that gorgeous blue one! πŸ™‚

Patricia
          Participant

Adaneth wrote:

I’ve also enjoyed seeing all the color schemes together like that, and am sorry to hear the ‘council members’ will be going their seperate ways, or some of them. Don’t sell that gorgeous blue one! πŸ™‚

No need to worry about the twilight. That one has a permanent home. :yes:

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 91 through 94 (of 94 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.