The Lap Council

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The Lap Council

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Wow! Very impressive!

Btw, how deep and wide is that cabinet? I didn’t realize it has glass doors on it. πŸ™‚

machineguts
      Participant

Whoa… That’s a lot of Laps. Gorgeous collection, Keplilly! πŸ™‚

Maria
        Participant

Wowww, Keppy. That’s super impressive.

Patricia
          Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Wow! Very impressive!

Btw, how deep and wide is that cabinet? I didn’t realize it has glass doors on it. πŸ™‚

That is a good question. Lets see it is 14.75 inches deep, about 33.75 inches wide, and 53 inches tall. It does have glass doors in the front. It is a nice and deep cabinet and been perfect for the laps so far. The price was perfect too! A friend was downsizing and getting rid of it. They even dropped it off for me. πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Wowww, Keppy. That’s super impressive.

Certainly more impressive then my bank account…. lol but they make me smile. I do enjoy my lap collection. Though if Melody keeps coming up with new colors fast I’ll probably be in trouble. My bank account and ccs need a rest to catch back up. 😳

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

All hail the Lap Council! *bows*

Really what a fantastic collection that is! They all look stunning.

Personally one of my favorites is the pink…I’m waitin’ to get that one. πŸ˜‰

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

I’m always stunned at your Lap collection. Simply gorgeous :yes: !

Bob

20!!! What a GREAT number!!!

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

That’s an inspiring collection!

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Patricia
                    Participant

Hmmmm…I need to get a new pic of the council soon. I just got the amethyst in the mail. *adds to “to do” list.

Anonymous

lol ::shakes head with smile on face:::

pegasus4240
                        Participant

Very nice conga. πŸ™‚ I like seeing how the different paint jobs can change the feel of a piece. Do you have every color?

-- Angie

Apari
                          Participant

Keplilly wrote:

Hmmmm…I need to get a new pic of the council soon. I just got the amethyst in the mail. *adds to “to do” list.

Which one did you get? I’m expecting my Amethyst Lap 4/10 from ebay today! Love your lap collection, congratz on the new addition.
                            πŸ™‚

Patricia
                            Participant

sagiaparri wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

Which one did you get? I’m expecting my Amethyst Lap 4/10 from ebay today! Love your lap collection, congratz on the new addition.
                              πŸ™‚

I didn’t get one of the special ones from ebay. I bought one from one of the retail sellers. πŸ˜€ I really need to do that pic sometime soon.

Patricia
                              Participant

These will probably be the last pics of the lap council holding a meeting. It has come time for me to split up some of my collection. πŸ™ I hate to do it but I have to cut down so I will be putting a few of these babies up for sale soon when I have the time to make up the listings or posts. I hope to find time soon but I have to admit work is killing me right now…too much to do and no time to do it in. But I did find time to put them together for one last meeting to say goodbye to each other.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.