The Lap Council

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The Lap Council

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

What, you were missing a color? *goes back to check* I guess so! I didn’t realize Laps came in so many colors!

Oh, I’m still missing at least one other. I have the intense purple em-pea and not the regular one yet. Though there are still the limited editions releases and goof ups as well. πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

siberakh1
      Participant

Very nice collection! It’s nice to see all the colors together. I’m alternating Laps and OWs and your council (before you added the new colors) helped me decide which ones I wanted in which colors. :hi: A very nice collection. Btw, how wide is the lap bookshelf? I’m getting shelves built for my new room and I’m trying to check out sizes that would work. I’m tired of seeing my collection partly in boxes!

*teehee* I spy a bottle of mana! πŸ˜‰ *drools over green fledgie and emp*

Patricia
        Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Very nice collection! It’s nice to see all the colors together. I’m alternating Laps and OWs and your council (before you added the new colors) helped me decide which ones I wanted in which colors. :hi: A very nice collection. Btw, how wide is the lap bookshelf? I’m getting shelves built for my new room and I’m trying to check out sizes that would work. I’m tired of seeing my collection partly in boxes!

*teehee* I spy a bottle of mana! πŸ˜‰ *drools over green fledgie and emp*

Hmmm, I think it is 3.5 to 4 feet across. (I’m having to estimate as I went out of town today to help out my parents this weekend.) Though the shelf is pretty deep. I’ll try and get measurements when I get home.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
          Participant

The new member awaiting the next council meeting. πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Cool! You finally got the BG Lap. I love mine. I think the BG color suits her very well.

Maria
              Participant

Black gold looks good on just about any sculpt. Congrats, Keppy – on the Twighlight Lap too. πŸ˜‰

Patricia
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Black gold looks good on just about any sculpt. Congrats, Keppy – on the Twighlight Lap too. πŸ˜‰

Thanks….I just down’t want to think what I spent… πŸ™„

Maria
                  Participant

Hey, it’s the Twilight color. It’s worth it. πŸ˜‰

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

I agree. I REALLY love that color. I’m hoping Windstone is going to make a production color like Twilight. That’s the only way I’m ever going to get a dragon in that color 😳 . I realize it’s a color by Olympia, but still, I can dream πŸ˜€ .

πŸ˜€ Very Impressive! They are all gorgeous, CONGRATULATIONS! I can understand your bank account…everytime I look out my window I see 19 horses and then at my Dragon collection and all I think is…I ONCE HAD MONEY TO SPEND…but, I cannot take it with me so I might as well enjoy it… :yum:

My son will inherit…at least the Dragons do not eat, πŸ˜†

pipsxlch
                      Participant

LOL, I understand the bank thing too. (ducks thrown knockoffs) I’m halfway happy that things are backed up at the warehouse, and therefore they’re unlikely to come out with anything I can’t live without while I have no money!

I agree, that twilight is beautiful… heck the whole council is beautiful. I appreciate the people who have groups of a sculpt in multiple colors, and share them with us.

Bob

So Kep how many Laps do you have now and when are they going to come visit my Emperor’s?? They could use the Female Company my 3 SK’s are in the other room from the Emperor’s right now. I’m also not too sure if they have any interest in the Emperor’s right now

Patricia
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

So Kep how many Laps do you have now and when are they going to come visit my Emperor’s?? They could use the Female Company my 3 SK’s are in the other room from the Emperor’s right now. I’m also not too sure if they have any interest in the Emperor’s right now

Let’s see. I currently have 17 laps with the twilight on the way. Unfortunatly they don’t really like to travel so it might be a while before they get to visit. πŸ˜€

Patricia
                            Participant

Looks like the council needs to plan another meeting. 😳

Jasmine
                              Participant

Oh, he’s gorgeous!! Congrats again.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 94 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.