fbpx

The Lap Council

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The Lap Council

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

NicoleH wrote:

pretty soon they’re going to need a stadium to hold their counsels ๐Ÿ˜€

Hah, I had to stand on my couch to get that picture.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

Yay, updated Lap Council pic! They’re all so pretty! I can’t wait to see the Copper Lilac in that council. Pretty soon you’ll have to stand on a step stool to take these pictures!

laphon1
        Participant

Keplilly wrote:

And someone wanted a gold comparison? (yes, i know she is a little dusty I am in the middle of dusting and my can of canned air gave out before I got to her.)

Keplilly, I can see the color difference but I do not know which lap is which. ๐Ÿ˜• **sends Keplilly an extra can of air**

Patricia
          Participant

laphon1 wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

And someone wanted a gold comparison? (yes, i know she is a little dusty I am in the middle of dusting and my can of canned air gave out before I got to her.)

Keplilly, I can see the color difference but I do not know which lap is which. ๐Ÿ˜• **sends Keplilly an extra can of air**

The one on the left is one of the original brassy 10 and the one on the right is the buttery gold realeased later and is still available in the store I believe.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Christine
            Participant

NicoleH wrote:

I’m picturing them floating around arguing on their little dais like the Council in Star Wars… ๐Ÿ˜†

Adaneth
              Participant

chrisherself wrote:

NicoleH wrote:

I’m picturing them floating around arguing on their little dais like the Council in Star Wars… ๐Ÿ˜†

That is a great mental image! ๐Ÿ˜†

Patricia
                Participant

Another Meeting….

(acutally happened a few days ago…)

The new member

My child got jelous so they let him join in.

Back to the shelf.

Bodine
                  Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ WOW! Lap of Luxury!!! I bow to the Lap Goddess….. ๐Ÿ˜†

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

You get many more and you just might have to have an inner council ring and an outer council ring. Beautiful collection!

Nicole
                      Participant

I can’t believe there even are that many different colors of the lap dragons ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ very pretty

Adaneth
                        Participant

Fantastic! ๐Ÿ˜€ I think that Twilight Lap is my favorite there…

Patricia
                          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

You get many more and you just might have to have an inner council ring and an outer council ring. Beautiful collection!

I will probably have to do that soon. As it is I’m up on furniture to take the picture these days. ๐Ÿ˜€

Patricia
                            Participant

NicoleH wrote:

I can’t believe there even are that many different colors of the lap dragons ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ very pretty

Oh, I think that I’m missing at least one color still that I can think of off the top of my head and probably others. I don’t have the regular em-pea yet. ๐Ÿ™‚

Patricia
                              Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Fantastic! ๐Ÿ˜€ I think that Twilight Lap is my favorite there…

It is one of my favorites too!

laphon1
                                Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Or you could have the Council delegates sit closer together!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.