fbpx

The Lap Council

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The Lap Council

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Wow! =D That’s awesome, Keplily. Where do you keep them when they aren’t having a council?

When they are not in council right now they hang out on a bookshelf.

Though I ran out of room so the new arrival is on a side table.

pegasi1978 wrote:

Serenity wrote:

I count 16 too! What color is that anyways? ๐Ÿ˜›

Unless I am mistaken that’s the Salmon Pearl Lap Dragon.

Yep, that is correct. I won the Salmon Pearl. ๐Ÿ˜€

purplecat wrote:

I love pics like this, they look so neat all visiting each other! I also like seeing them all together so I can go…oooh, my fave color on the lap is ___ . So far, I think my fave is the silver, it suits her beautifully. You have a gorgeous lap collection, do you have a fave color for the lap?

I’d have to say my current favorite color is the Sunrise Lap. I think she is gorgous!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Did I count right? 16 Laps? That’s very impressive.

Gah…I just counted..and you’re right I have 16… :shout: I didn’t realise how many I had. This is my bank account –> ๐Ÿ™„

pegasi1978 wrote:

Looking at the laps like that makes me want to see one in the old green color (and the Twilight color that’s been put out lately). And I can’t pick a favorite, though the Sunrise it pretty high up there.

I’d love to see those colors come out! They would be beautiful! Though here is my bank account’s opinion right now –> :puke: Because I just bought the salmon and am keeping an eye out for the next goof up Melody mentioned possibly putting out. I couldn’t afford the last one. :bye:

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Mmloda
      Participant

azurielle wrote:

Amazing! So many pretty laps! And they look awesome sitting together like that!

Ditto..they really do look awsome all together… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Maria
        Participant

That bookshelf is full. What will you do when you get Number 17?

Patricia
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

That bookshelf is full. What will you do when you get Number 17?

I’m actually supposed to be getting a china cabinet in the next few weeks that they will transfer too. I’m also going to keep an eye out for some nice curio cabinets. (A big plus will be less dusting, these guys have some annoying crooks and crannies to dust)

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Bob

VERY Beautiful and Impressive
              Do you have any dragons besides the Laps???

Stephanie
              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Serenity wrote:

I count 16 too! What color is that anyways? ๐Ÿ˜›

Unless I am mistaken that’s the Salmon Pearl Lap Dragon.

That looks like it! Thank you!

Kujacker
                Participant

How come you’re missing the black gold lap? That’s the best color! :p

darjeb
                  Participant

Fabulous collection I didn’t realize there were that many lap colors.

Jodi
                    Participant

Kujacker wrote:

It’s still in production. All is not lost. ๐Ÿ˜€

Angie
                      Participant

*jaw drops* Wow, Keplilly – that’s an impressive collection! They’re all so lovely! (I’m jealous!)

Patricia
                        Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Heehee, I just bought one. It should be in the mail shortly. ๐Ÿ™‚

Stephanie
                          Participant

Goodness… 16 to 17! :hi:

Patricia
                            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

VERY Beautiful and Impressive
                              Do you have any dragons besides the Laps???

I sure do! I have the entire white collection with the exception of the secret keeper as well as a few others.

Ahh, you people need to quit making me realise how many windstones I have. I just went and took pics and I have a ton! ….my bank account —-> ๐Ÿ™„

and I’m sure I probably missed one or two…… :shout:

Patricia
                              Participant

Ladycat_Rainleaf wrote:

*jaw drops* Wow, Keplilly – that’s an impressive collection! They’re all so lovely! (I’m jealous!)

Ha, I partly blame this board. Makes them easy to find and you can get good deals. I just bought the black gold lap off of a forum member.

Maria
                                Participant

What, you were missing a color? *goes back to check* I guess so! I didn’t realize Laps came in so many colors!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.