The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,099 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Heck yeah!just felt like saying that.Too much whine and tears lately so let’s say it again….HECK YEAH!

"Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know."D.Stormborn
    (Wanted:safari young & baby unicorns.)

GardenNinja
    Participant

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
    Participant

Baseball Spring training is underway. The Orioles probably will be lousy again this year but still … HECK YEAH!

Bodine
    Participant

My son-in-law surprised me with a bday gift.I love it.It is a multi gemstone and black diamonds.😊

IMG_20190218_144553

Ela_Hara
    Participant

YEAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Tuesday, Mimi!
    Nice B-Day gift!

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
    Participant

Wow, that is beautiful! Happy birthday!

Got to spend Saturday at the State Fair with my daughter and her boyfriend- fair is conveniently located halfway between here and her college-, my husband, and my sister. Mom backed out of going. It’s made it into the 80s here, and was a wonderful day to go. Everyone enjoyed themselves and didn’t fight. Heck yeah!

Bodine
    Participant

Thank ya 😍

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Happy Birthday Bodine🌺
    Hope every wish, hope, and dream comes true on your special day today, and every day!!
    Warm Birthday Hugs,πŸŒΈπŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽˆπŸ’

pipsxlch
    Participant

And a simple but heartfelt yeehah- I got a day off today, nobody said I had to do/help them do anything, and I didn’t have anything hugely pressing on me to do at home. So I got to relax, and even got a fair bit of work done on the PYO I’ve been working on tiny bit by tiny bit as I could steal time for months. On top of that, I got a call that I’ll be able to get some medical help I need but insurance is a nope. So yay!

Bodine
    Participant

We had Christmas in February with Amber and Teresa.We had a blast🎊

IMG_20190222_174824

Bodine
    Participant

My dearest friend of 35yrs.Teresa,has been with me all week but alas,she has to return to Texas.It has been a fun,busy week and I will miss her dearly.She brought me these cool lights.I am such a sucker for space oddities.Unicorn shows size.They are so cool!πŸ˜€
    W/flash,w/o flash

IMG_20190224_060525

IMG_20190224_060320

merrillannwhite
    Participant

Very nice and Happy Birthday Bodine!

Natasha
    Participant

I’m so relieved that all my paperwork/processing/insurance nonsense is complete and I am FINALLY getting my CPAP machine. I know, it’s nuts to be excited about getting sleep hooked up to a machine with a face mask, but I am on my very last legs and I need to sleep so badly.

A little backstory: about a year ago my health took a pretty sharp decline. I am exhausted all the time. Not just tired. Like, I can BARELY make it to my job, I have to nap on my lunch break, and on many weekends I’ve spent 18 hours in and of sleep a day. But I’d still feel exhausted. I gained 50lbs despite not changing my diet. My blood pressure sky rocketed. I would get so tired I’d hallucinate. It’s been hell. All my blood work was normal. My hormones are nuts (Hello Menopause at 34!) but I am on replacement therapy for that. And then, I started waking up choking. Not coughing – choking, unable to get any air in my lungs. I started to think maybe I was just crazy and lazy. I had a lot of depression symptoms, but didn’t feel “depressed” so much as exhausted and bummed out that I couldn’t enjoy things I used to love doing. My new doc sent me on a sleep study and I was super relieved to find out I was not crazy or depressed. I had developed severe sleep apnea. Basically, I stop breathing when I fall asleep. In the study I did, I stopped breathing 46 times in the first hour. I don’t make it into deep sleep, so I can’t properly rest or heal up. The good news is, they make a machine that keeps air pressure through your mouth and nose, so you keep breathing all night. I should finally have my machine next week. It is a massive relief to know I’m not nuts, and I’m proud I’ve been able to keep working full time, even on the days I wasn’t really sure if I was awake or not. Relief is in sight!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    UNIS:
    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra, Skunk, Brown Spotty Zebra Mutant
    Youngs- Tain
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

merrillannwhite
    Participant

Happy belated birthday Bodine!
    Natasha, I’m glad they figured out what the problem was and relief is in sight.

etruscan
    Participant

Natasha – Hooray! That’s great news.

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,099 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.