fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,224 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Natasha,great news for you.My son-in-law has one.Your husband will,besides you,have some adjustments but well worth it.Do yourself a big favor and get the cleaning machine for it.Good luck and sleep well.

Merrillannwhite-thank you😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Natasha
      Participant

My husband will be fine – he’s slept with earplugs in for decades! But yeah, my dad also swears by his cleaner. I’ll be picking one up ASAP!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Husband got a promotion! He’s been a parks worker with the Alabama state park system since 2003. As of April 1 he will be the park administrator of two of Alabama’s 22 state parks. He’ll be over Frank Jackson State Park and Blue Springs State Park.

etruscan
          Participant

That’s great. Congratulations to him!

Bodine
            Participant

Yay!Huge congrats!

Bodine
              Participant

A big shout-out congrats to Amber,my daughter.She just got hired by Siemens,$40,000yr.,drafting.WHOOHOO!
                For anyone looking for a new career…drafting, architecture,and engineers are desperately needed in the work force and women are welcome for a change.
                Bonus track,I got a job too.Taking care of her pets and house a few hours a day while she is working.
                The ceramic shop….lasted 5 1/2 hrs Pathetic I know but that lady is from another universe….and I am being polite.
                Go my baby girl!!!😁

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Hey Mimi! Congrats to Amber and to you!
                  Pet sitting is a growing industry and more in demand now days, and to work with family and dogs you already know – Bonus!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                  Participant

Thank ya😁Indeed and at $600mo.

Suzanne-Marie
                    Participant

So happy for u Bodine !!
                      That would be my dream job !!
                      Congrats!!🎉🍾🎈
                      So happy for you !!

Stephanie
                      Participant

My son (he just turned 4) is FINALLY making some potty-training progress! I can see the end of diapers for him! HECK YEAH.

Bodine
                        Participant

LOL HECK YEAH😂!!

dragonmedley
                          Participant

We’re planning renos throughout the house. When we bought it, we knew exactly what needed to be done and in what order. Of course, that doesn’t stop me from checking stuff out in advance, like, for instance, the kitchen (which comes after both bathrooms). I had found a sink I LOVED about 5 years ago, but it was about $1200 and since we weren’t doing the kitchen right away, I just put in a bookmark.

Now, it’s no longer available in Canada. At all. Nothing on Amazon either.

I had resigned myself to order it from France via a family member, when, completely randomly, I did a search and found one on Kijiji! So this weekend, I got mah sink!!!

It’ll be sitting in the basement for a while, but gosh darn it, I didn’t have to pay over a thousand euros for it.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

GREAT for You, dragonmedley!
                              So what if you have to keep it in storage for a year or two – don’t you Love it when things line up and come together!

BTW – I’m ALWAYS on the look out for items I would like for future projects… that’s why I have several Windstone PYOs and other pieces to paint stored away when I retire and hopefully have the time… I’m going to try doing Breyer horse re-paints and Etchings. I found an eBay Seller that sells pre-stripped Breyer Horse bodies and I’ve recently gotten some older scratched up Breyers to try etching with.

LOL! Darn you guys that have put Breyer forum threads up recently (you know who you are!)…. you got me looking at Breyers again and I’ve started adding to my small Breyer collection and thinking of repaints and etching! Curses! I don’t have room to have Windstone AND Breyer Horse collections! LOL! My Hubby will just have to love me more I guess….

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodancia
                              Participant

Yes – I too fell a victim of looking at Breyer Horses again and ended up getting Illumination Nakota, which is a translucent red white and blue mustang. Awesome!

Illumination

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

dashesndots
                                Participant

It’s insane cause I’m going through very similar things at the moment as well – super tired, can barely stay awake some days at work, falling asleep on the couch, at the movies, etc. (which is something I have never done in my life). Also feeling pretty depressed/down for no apparent reason other than exhausted all the time… Turns out I also have severe sleep apnea. So severe, apparently, that I took the home test literally last Friday and they fast-tracked me for a CPAP and I should have it this week. Fingers crossed that we both find relief and fast with these new gadgets. I know it’s going to take me awhile to get used to the full face mask (I’m a mouth breather). Trying it out today at the doctors was a weird experience – took me a few minutes to calm down and breathe normally haha!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,224 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.