fbpx

The hatching pegasi are finally finished! (scroll down to see them…)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The hatching pegasi are finally finished! (scroll down to see them…)

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

:bigsmile: TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Can’t wait for these to come out!! :love:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Arlla
      Participant

I wish I could mix it up with the eye colors, but every other color I tried on them looked buggy and weird. So they all get brown. Don’t know if you can really see it, but there’s also a bluish violet sheen on the quagga’s egg. Should I think of real names for these guys? Or just call them ‘quagga’ ‘appaloosa’ and ‘okapi’? I keep wanting to name the okapi Cherubino, but I doubt anyone likes opera as much as I do.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

HOLY CRAP!!!! That Quagga is flippin’ unreal!!!!! I actually never wanted a Pegasus until now! 0.o

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Misty
          Participant

What beauties Arlla! I can’t think what opera Cherubino is from…sounds familar though. I really like the little quagga =) He is just plain ole cute!

fatalbeauty
            Participant

beautiful! if only they could go in the regular shop…*drools*

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

bayoudragon
              Participant

No kidding… I love these! They are absolutely gorgeous! I would also love to see them in the store (but know that is out of the question).

While my unicorns are all white, I don’t own a single peg sculpt because I absolutely want them in natural horse colors. *raises fist* Darn you, ebay!! LOL!

Arlla
                Participant

What beauties Arlla! I can’t think what opera Cherubino is from…sounds familar though. I really like the little quagga =) He is just plain ole cute!

Marriage of Figaro by Mozart. πŸ™‚

-J R R Tolkien

Misty
                  Participant

Ah! Now I remember >.< I am horrible with names, thanks for reminding me. Though I will forever picture bugs bunny and elmer fudd when I think of that opera…lol

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Your work is so jaw-droppingly gorgeous. I’m not a big fan of the hatching Pegasus, but I’d love to have anyone of those little treasures. Can’t wait to see some more of your work πŸ˜‰

Arlla
                      Participant

Your work is so jaw-droppingly gorgeous. I’m not a big fan of the hatching Pegasus, but I’d love to have anyone of those little treasures. Can’t wait to see some more of your work πŸ˜‰

Awww, thanks! πŸ™‚ New pieces are in the works.

-J R R Tolkien

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.