The hatching pegasi are finally finished! (scroll down to see them…)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The hatching pegasi are finally finished! (scroll down to see them…)

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

:bigsmile: TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Can’t wait for these to come out!! :love:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Arlla
    Participant

I wish I could mix it up with the eye colors, but every other color I tried on them looked buggy and weird. So they all get brown. Don’t know if you can really see it, but there’s also a bluish violet sheen on the quagga’s egg. Should I think of real names for these guys? Or just call them ‘quagga’ ‘appaloosa’ and ‘okapi’? I keep wanting to name the okapi Cherubino, but I doubt anyone likes opera as much as I do.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
    -J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

HOLY CRAP!!!! That Quagga is flippin’ unreal!!!!! I actually never wanted a Pegasus until now! 0.o

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix!
    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
    Tattoo Mother Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
    Emerald Tabby + Masquerade Male Griffins
    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Calypso, + Spangler Dragons

Misty
    Participant

What beauties Arlla! I can’t think what opera Cherubino is from…sounds familar though. I really like the little quagga =) He is just plain ole cute!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

beautiful! if only they could go in the regular shop…*drools*

3 things I'm looking for:
    1. Large Bird-Winged Flip Flap Cat โ€“ Lynx Point Siamese
    2. production color Sitting Oriental to be made thatโ€™s not VF
    3. female griffin โ€“ Siamese with White

bayoudragon
    Participant

No kidding… I love these! They are absolutely gorgeous! I would also love to see them in the store (but know that is out of the question).

While my unicorns are all white, I don’t own a single peg sculpt because I absolutely want them in natural horse colors. *raises fist* Darn you, ebay!! LOL!

Arlla
    Participant

What beauties Arlla! I can’t think what opera Cherubino is from…sounds familar though. I really like the little quagga =) He is just plain ole cute!

Marriage of Figaro by Mozart. ๐Ÿ™‚

-J R R Tolkien

Misty
    Participant

Ah! Now I remember >.< I am horrible with names, thanks for reminding me. Though I will forever picture bugs bunny and elmer fudd when I think of that opera…lol

PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Your work is so jaw-droppingly gorgeous. I’m not a big fan of the hatching Pegasus, but I’d love to have anyone of those little treasures. Can’t wait to see some more of your work ๐Ÿ˜‰

Arlla
    Participant

Your work is so jaw-droppingly gorgeous. I’m not a big fan of the hatching Pegasus, but I’d love to have anyone of those little treasures. Can’t wait to see some more of your work ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww, thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚ New pieces are in the works.

-J R R Tolkien

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.