The hatching pegasi are finally finished! (scroll down to see them…)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The hatching pegasi are finally finished! (scroll down to see them…)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

This is excellent feedback, guys! So I’m thinking no more big tiger griffins at the moment, since quite a few of you who responded seem to need a break – though I do have an idea for a black tiger. I don’t know what it will actually look like yet, but maybe I will experiment on a PYO. I’m thinking spots may be the way to go for the next griffin family, or else something more bird oriented instead of cat oriented.

I need help with dragons, though! I never know what color to paint dragons… Unless you want to see more in the copper cowry color?

That cowry young dragon has not yet been sent to the factory – he will be for sale some time in the future. Anyone who liked him still has a chance to get him!

Personally, I liked the brownish hatching empress and the sparrow griffin chicks best. e.e

I’m so glad you liked the griffinlets! I really love the idea of tiny griffins. I was thinking of doing a couple more sets of chicks in the griffinlet theme – would anyone care for those? One of the ideas I had was for ruby throated hummingbird griffinlets.

And how about the quagga unicorns? I have one very special grand unicorn here (so far as I know he was one of the only left over castings and I don’t think they’ve got that mold back up and running) and I was intending to finish off the quagga family with him, but I’m not sure the quaggas were at all popular. Should I save him for something different?

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

pony-up
      Participant

I love the quaggas unicorns and a grand would be awesome!

Kujacker
        Participant

I would never have a chance at him, but a grand quagga would be fantastic. I loved your other quaggas.

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Not that I could bid but I love the quaggas!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Not that I could bid but I love the quaggas!

Same here-I’m sure he’d go for quite a bit! $800 or more would be my guess. The ones you have done so far are just gorgeous

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

The quaggas were nice. I’d like to see more of them, not just the grand.

I REALLY want to see more hatching royalty.

Syn
                Participant

I am hoping for Male Griffins. Not Mama or the kids, just the Males.

WELCOME BACK ARLLA!!!!!!!!

I would LOVE a white tiger griffin family but it looks I already got out voted. πŸ™ BTW your Tiger Griffin family says Hello mom! lol.

etruscan
                  Participant

Personally, I liked the brownish hatching empress and the sparrow griffin chicks best. e.e

I like the sparrow griffinlets both as designs and as a concept – little pieces that are complete in themselves (not babies waiting for Mama and Papa to come along). More griffinletts!

Kiya
                    Participant

Yes they are awesome!

Kelly
                      Participant

Oh, a ruby throated hummingbird griffinlet sounds cool. So does the unicorn but, I fear it’ll be out of my league as well.

Arlla
                        Participant

WELCOME BACK ARLLA!!!!!!!!

I would LOVE a white tiger griffin family but it looks I already got out voted. πŸ™ BTW your Tiger Griffin family says Hello mom! lol.

πŸ˜€ Hi babies! πŸ˜‰ Always happy to check in. And hey, I’m with you, I’m itching for more tigers. They’ll come in time, we’ll just have to be patient. πŸ˜‰

I like the sparrow griffinlets both as designs and as a concept – little pieces that are complete in themselves (not babies waiting for Mama and Papa to come along). More griffinletts!

If I can do more small pieces in the future, more griffinlets will definitely be high on the list.

I have an idea for a new griffin family. Will start on them next week! They will in fact have spots. Who can guess the cat?

-J R R Tolkien

Kujacker
                          Participant

… black leopard lol. Or serval. King cheetah? I’m going for obscure cats with spots.

Wampus Dragon
                            Participant

Clouded leopard

Arlla
                              Participant

Clouded leopard

Wow, that was quick! WIINAAAAR yes, I’m going to try some clouded leopards. Wish me luck!

-J R R Tolkien

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.