The hatching pegasi are finally finished! (scroll down to see them…)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The hatching pegasi are finally finished! (scroll down to see them…)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Hello gang! I kind of dropped off the face of the earth there for a while, but I’m coming back into orbit. I feel a little silly making a kind of new introductory post, but since I’ve been gone so long and there are so many new faces here – I’m Helen Mishkin, and I’m one of the artists who does a few brush painted pieces for Windstone. I wanted to give you all a heads up about my gallery, on the staff gallery page. It’s been hanging around for a long time, but I only just recently managed to upload images to it. So if you haven’t seen them before, you can check out what I’ve painted in the past.

Also, I’m about to go back to work on some new pieces, and wanted to get your input for what you all might want. Are you sick of tiger stripes yet?? I’m planning on a white tiger griffin family for my next project – what do you guys think?

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Hannah
      Participant

Welcome back Helen!! I’ve always admired your pieces, such beautiful delicate work you do!

Are you sick of tiger stripes yet??

Yes!!! >< Although your tiger striped pieces are fantastic, I am sick of the tiger striped theme in general since there have been SO many pieces with it lately.

Still, I'm sure many others would love to see more tiger stuff, I'll just wait (im)patiently for something else to take hold of the current fad XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kalandra
        Participant

Welocome back!

I would LOVE to see a white tiger griffin family!! :O πŸ™‚

Kalandra

Kujacker
          Participant

I was sick of the “tiger” theme practically the first week it all came down. Ugh.
            Buuut I think hand painted pieces would be a welcome change to the stripes.

I’ve missed seeing your work. The cardinal gryphon you did is still one of my favorites in my pyo collection.

Arlla
            Participant

I’ve missed seeing your work. The cardinal gryphon you did is still one of my favorites in my pyo collection.

Aww, thanks πŸ™‚ I’m glad he’s loved!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

Copper83
              Participant

Welcome back Arlla! πŸ™‚

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

I am NEVER going to be sick of tiger stripes!

I am interested in seeing any hand brushed pieces though. I have Jen’s zebra unicorn and I love it.

Carolyn
                  Participant

I just love your Sea Jewel and the Wizard mouse . They are just beautiful . White tiger griffins are fine with me .

Syn
                    Participant

Am I sick of tiger stripes yet? :jawdrop: No way! I can’t wait to see more of your work, particularly the Griffins; I love your Tiger Griffins and Snow Leopard Griffins. Welcome back!

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Personally, I liked the brownish hatching empress and the sparrow griffin chicks best. e.e

Misty
                        Participant

You do beautiful work :love: I like the tiger pieces, but something different might be nice. There have been a lot of tigers lately >.< The snow leopard griffins are awesome!

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

love your work but yes, tired of tiger stripes….spotted would be cool to see more of….

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Syn
                            Participant

Personally, I liked the brownish hatching empress and the sparrow griffin chicks best. e.e

I forgot about the Copper Cowry Hatchers, but those were really pretty. The matching Young Dragon was downright gorgeous, and I don’t usually like that sculpt.

Adaneth
                              Participant

The only thing I’m sick of is the grab bag unicorn craze. Paint whatever you want–I’m sure it will be gorgeous, and I won’t be able to afford it anyway! πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

Am I sick of tiger stripes yet? :jawdrop: No way! I can’t wait to see more of your work, particularly the Griffins; I love your Tiger Griffins and Snow Leopard Griffins. Welcome back!

I second this! Tiger stripes-not sick of yet-but Artist Edition tiger stipes-NEVER sick of! I must admit your Snow Leopard griffins are BY FAR the most beautiful ones out there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.