The hatching pegasi are finally finished! (scroll down to see them…)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone The hatching pegasi are finally finished! (scroll down to see them…)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

… black leopard lol. Or serval. King cheetah? I’m going for obscure cats with spots.

King Cheetah was in the running. I may save those spots for future use.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Mmloda
      Participant

Welcoem back Arlla! YAY you’re back! I can’t wait to see your new pieces, I still hope that u”ll make some more original tiger griffins etc. I am still hoping that I will be able to afford them.
        I love your tiger pieces and I don’t think I could ever get sick of them, and I am going to keep on trying to get them…LOL!
        I still want a Tiger Emperor even tho I know that there has already been one on ebay….and I think the scratcher would look amaizing with soem tiger stripes..LOL!

Marzena

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

I’d love to see Tiger dragons with your own style of stripes like your griffins. A dragon with those stripes would look nothing like Melody’s tigers.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

YES! Clouded Leopard Griffins would be AMAZING!!! King Cheetah would also be beautiful.

As far as dragons, The Copper Cowry were by FAR my favorites!! I wished I won one of them, but alas, I FAIL!

Some other idea that sounds horrible, but I bet would look amazing is Hyena Griffins?

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

I also must beg for more hatching royalty. Melody told us that she hates painting them. I LOVE THEM!!! I want to see more of them on Ebay….

Arlla
              Participant

I don’t know if they have any more hatching royalty to send me, or if they’d want me to paint them (they do take a while to paint) but I enjoyed every one I did. I love those little guys. I could try a tiger dragon, and I could definitely make it look different from Melody’s, but there HAVE been a lot of stripes on ebay… I mean, a tiger stegosaurus?? Really??

-J R R Tolkien

Syn
                Participant

I don’t know if they have any more hatching royalty to send me, or if they’d want me to paint them (they do take a while to paint) but I enjoyed every one I did. I love those little guys. I could try a tiger dragon, and I could definitely make it look different from Melody’s, but there HAVE been a lot of stripes on ebay… I mean, a tiger stegosaurus?? Really??

Yep, a Tiger Stegosaurus sounds dreadful, but I liked it when I saw him. It was the cream edging that did it for me; he would have been blah without it. No, I didn’t win him; but I tried.

I have some Tiger pieces, but I am NOT tired of stripes and would be happy to see more on just about anything but a Unicorn. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

There have been some tiger pieces I didnt like, but not many! I like your red and gold tabby tiger patterns. I would love to see it on a dragon. Even if you just tested it on a small pieces like a fledge.

The pieces I want to see most on Ebay, in any incarnations:

Any hatching royalty*
                    OW
                    fledgling
                    emperor*
                    male griffin
                    male unicorn
                    male dragon*

The ones with asterisks in particular because I never see enough of them. But the idea of a tiger tabby male dragon in my head is pretty stunning.

Arlla
                    Participant

New peggies are finally DONE! ๐Ÿ˜€ I think I’ve gotten worse at taking pictures. Sorry about the quality of some of these…

Photobucket

I took a couple suggestions from people who posted in my staff gallery, and picked one myself – I have a weakness for appaloosas. So on the left we have a quagga, the appy in the middle, and an okapi on the right. The pegasi themselves are glossed, and the eggs have a matte finish.

Quagga:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Appaloosa:

Okapi:

For some reason I couldn’t get a decent shot of the underside of the okapi’s wing, but it’s got a little gold shimmer.

I’ll be sending these along to the factory this week, but I can’t say when they’ll actually go up for sale.

-J R R Tolkien

Adaneth
                      Participant

Wow, I love how you painted their wings! I hope they sell well for you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Carolyn
                        Participant

They are very pretty . Even the eggs got color . Love them .

Christine
                          Participant

The eggs are BEAUTIFUL! I can’t believe the detail on these. Lovely work as always Arlla!

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

*fans self to keep from fainting* Those would make the best Easter Eggs EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

An Okapi AND a Quagga!!?? I think Im gonna die.

They are GORGEOUS Arlla! I love the bit of purple/lavender on the Quagga’s wings-it is the perfect touch for his warm golds and oranges

Purplecat
                                Participant

Oooh…wow…I love the quagga best myself…though all of them are really lovely.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.