The First Annual Windstone Forum Fall/Winter Chocolate Swap! (CHECKING IN!!)

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The First Annual Windstone Forum Fall/Winter Chocolate Swap! (CHECKING IN!!)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 138 total)
  • Author

Just a suggestion, but maybe the names shouldn’t be randomly drawn and matched up. Since the whole idea of the swap arose from the discussion of chocolates that aren’t sold in other countries, maybe have the swappees divided by location and then match them up that way, e.g. if there are 9 Canadians and 9 Americans, randomly select one from each group to be paired up.

Of course, if you were already planning on doing something like that, just ignore me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

That was the plan, rather mixed and randomly drawn slightly, but trying to mix people together from different areas although its more like 7 canadians and 11 americans. Anymore canadians? How about Australia or maybe europe? ๐Ÿ™‚

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

LAST CALL FOR ENTIRES!!!

I will be matching and sending out swap partners tomorrow or thursday!

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ill be sending these out tonight, pardon my delays! EDit** Ahem, crap thay will be out asap, I promise, tonight got away from me :/

Pam

Were these sent yet?

Were these sent yet?

Nope, I’m doing them right now, My weekend had me dragged out to Yakima for the Cetral City comicon as a last minute vendor, My greatest apologies.

Falcolf
      Participant

I’m so excited to start buying chocolate for my swap haha ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

These are out with the exception of two that needed questionnaires still, you’ve all been emailed! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m extending the shipping a couple weeks to DEC 15th to make up for my getting lost.

Kim
        Blocked

For any of us sending these international, it might be a good idea to actually mail them out by Dec. 1 if everyone can do that, otherwise they will not arrive before Christmas with the holiday shipping madness! A month should be enough time to find chocolate I would think!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

For any of us sending these international, it might be a good idea to actually mail them out by Dec. 1 if everyone can do that, otherwise they will not arrive before Christmas with the holiday shipping madness! A month should be enough time to find chocolate I would think!

That actually was the original date, but I had a rough couple weeks and was very late getting the names out, they just have to be sent by that date, not on it.

LadyFirebird
          Participant

I don’t think I’ll be spoiling any surprises here since there are several people from Canada who signed up. What I need is some advice on shipping to Canada–what is the best way–Priorty Mail, Post, UPS? I don’t ship to other countries so have no idea. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks!

Kim
            Blocked

Just use USPS and first class international shipping to Canada. You still get a tracking number and it’s a lot cheaper than sending priority here.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bullsquid
              Participant

Just use USPS and first class international shipping to Canada. You still get a tracking number and it’s a lot cheaper than sending priority here.

I second this. All of my small Windstone store purchases get shipped to me this way and I’ve never once had a problem.

Amstaff
                Participant

Also when shipping to Canada, remember to mark it as a gift , and valued as under $20, so we dont have to pay customs fees. ๐Ÿ˜‰

MandBsMom
                  Participant

So Angelika Zen and I did a Tadpoad trade, my chickadee for her fantasy hoppy. The box arrived today and I wondered at the large size of it! Way too big for one little Tadpoad. When I opened the box, I found my Tadpoad and two Fuzzy stowaways. (Pics tomorrow in better light). There was also this box:

And inside was:

CHOCOLATE!!!! I was her swapee for the chocolate swap. There are York peppermint patties, Junior mints, a Russell Stover chocolate bar, some delicious looking mint cups, and mint Aero bars! Awesome!!!!! Thank you so very much!!! I love it all and it will be savored and enjoyed. Now I just have to hide it from the others in the house……. :bigsmile:

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Laurie
                    Participant

Um, present, but not accounted for yet? lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 138 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.