fbpx

thank you

Home Forums Miscellany Community thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I hope you fell better soon. I know how the emotional issues can hit you when you do not expcct them to

Beautiful shells PurpleCat! ๐Ÿ˜€
      Sometimes the best pick-me-up is knowing someone cares…Wether it is by gift, or kind words. ๐Ÿ™‚
      I do hope everything smooths out for you! *hugs*

I hope you feel better. Very pretty shells. A very lovely thing (and an extremely kind gesture) to have show up just when you needed a smile on your face.

Edited: I’m not out to hurt anyone.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I hope things start to get better for you PC *big hugs*

What a wonderful gift! Sometimes I don’t think others really realize how much a simple, kind gesture can impact personal situations someone is having. It makes me all warm inside!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

I do not agree with the term “lieing” with ones self, at least not in this case. When some one deals with a moment of PTS it often is not because they lied to themselves, but rather because they were not aware at all that they would be affected that way. Even when you are aware of what you go through and what affects you, moments of intense pain still happen when serious trauma has accured in the past.
          (I do know what you are referring to though, I’ve met people he go through what you described)

I know you meant well by your comment, but some of that wording could really make a person feel depressed.

I am not trying to bash you at all for your comment, or make you feel that your account of what you went through is wrong in any way, I commented because I know details of what pc has been through and was there when she staired at the empty lot. as well as studying extreme cases of pts because I, my sister, and mom all deal with varrying degrees of PTSD.

๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.