fbpx

TFs' pyos:new tropical sea dragon pg.5

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone TFs' pyos:new tropical sea dragon pg.5

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

He’s really, really pretty, TF. Congrats to Pegasi for owning him.

Katherine
      Participant

Just spectacular!!! I love him!!

lamortefille
        Participant

He just beautiful, as are all of your pyos. πŸ˜€

Travistie
          Participant

That is a very pretty dragon. Nicely done! πŸ˜€
            I love blue.

Adaneth
            Participant

Wow, I really like the shading and colors you used. Beautiful work! πŸ˜€

Megan
              Participant

He’s perfect! Reminds me of looking down into a perfectly clear swimming pool on a sunny day and seeing all the patterns the light and swirling water make πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

He’s perfect! Reminds me of looking down into a perfectly clear swimming pool on a sunny day and seeing all the patterns the light and swirling water make πŸ˜€

Agreed! He is gorgeous! You really are skilled with a paintbrush, tf! Pegasi, he’s a real beauty!

Jasmine
                  Participant

Very pretty. Me wants!!

Stephanie
                    Participant

Love the blues! πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                      Participant

ohhhhhhhhhhh πŸ™ I hate this old computer..I can’t see the pics… πŸ˜₯

Marzena

Arlla
                        Participant

oh MAN do I love that color blue!! That is one pretty PYO.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                          -J R R Tolkien

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

What a pretty dragon 😯 . I love that color scheme πŸ˜‰ .

Tiffany
                            Participant

oh SQUEE!!!!!!! thanks guys!!!! πŸ˜€ squealy, squealie squealies!!! i’m so you glad you guys like him so!! yay! thank you so much!! y’all made my next couple nights!! πŸ˜€ (big group huggles) i was so wanting to do a water dragon for a bit, so it was quite fun to do him, plus its great knowing that he was going to a good home! thankies!
                              hmmm so what’s next? i have a black n purple kirin almost done- it just needs the finishing touches. i also have a pearl white, pale purple and violet dragon most of the way done, but that one has been super difficult so gosh knows when i will finish that one. the pearl white always makes me surly and i always choose to work it in some where on a piece. >.< i have a keeper i have to finish up too, but they are so time consuming with all the scale edging cleanup, etc. but i really want to finish him in particular. he's another bad boy type. the kirin is next though, so it shouldn't be *too* long before i post him (knock on wood).

Zelda
                              Participant

Oooh gorgeous blending on the dragon! I can’t wait to see what comes next!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

I love it. I’m drooling over my keyboard… ew. lol

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 95 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.