fbpx

Talking about sacrafices…I need to sell my Emperor…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Talking about sacrafices…I need to sell my Emperor…

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

I was talking with my parents about what happened to you and according to my mom it is a felony called criminal mischief – same as if someone keyed your car.

Setsunawolf
      Participant

I’m glad you and your family are okay. Sorry to hear you have to sell your emperor.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Purplecat
        Participant

OMG!!! Take care and keep us posted…so sorry you have to sell, it would break my heart to sell the moon emperor I did. Hope you get a good price for him. ๐Ÿ™‚

Well so far the Emperor has gone up twice on eBay, no takers. I paid $250 for him pluse shipping, so I really can’t take less than $300 and all I’m doing there is pretty much getting my money back. Apparently the eBayers out there think I want too much.

I don’t know what to do now, he’s the only one worth more than $100, and I really need the money yesterday.

I’m really at a loss, I can’t afford to keep him, but no one wants to buy him either, just great.

Kyrin

Mmloda
          Participant

Ohh Kyrin…I hope it all works out for you…I wish I had the cash…I would buy him from you….but I just can’t afford that much right now ๐Ÿ˜•

Marzena

Kyrin wrote:

Well so far the Emperor has gone up twice on eBay, no takers. I paid $250 for him pluse shipping, so I really can’t take less than $300 and all I’m doing there is pretty much getting my money back. Apparently the eBayers out there think I want too much.

I don’t know what to do now, he’s the only one worth more than $100, and I really need the money yesterday.

I’m really at a loss, I can’t afford to keep him, but no one wants to buy him either, just great.

Kyrin

I hope everything works out. I’m sorry that I can’t send the pegasus baby and the frog prince right now, I might have to sell them instead of getting them fixed.

I can’t afford anything right now. My hours have been cut so much that I’ll not even make enough this month to pay my rent. I might have to sell my BG OW even though it will tear my heart out to see him go. I wish I could help you out somehow…. (if only money grew on trees….) ๐Ÿ™

I know it guys, I’m just venting my frustration. Thankfully Windstone is being really helpful and I may still just manage it..if only no one had messed up my truck!

Kyrin

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Couldn’t you file a claim with your insurance company to help cover the cost of repairs? I know you can file a claim in the case of a hit-and-run accident. I don’t see how this could be classified as much different (even though it was tampering instead).

Bob

I wish I could get hime too but I do nto get paid until next week and still have a few things to take care of. I might be able to pull some money aside since I have been working more OT lately but I will not know for sure until next Thursday the 10th at the earliest

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.