fbpx

Talking about sacrafices…I need to sell my Emperor…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Talking about sacrafices…I need to sell my Emperor…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

This is the guy who had a broken tail and was repainted. I’m asking $350 for him. I’m estimating shipping will be around $35, because he is heavy and big.

Anyway, PM if you are interested. If no one wants him by Friday, then I’ll put him up on eBay, but considering their fees, I’d like to bypass them if possible.

Kyrin

I’m sorry you have to sell him. Good luck.

I still need to send you the pegasus, and I think I’ll send a frog prince with a broken foot as well…

That will help, especially since tonight as I was coming home from my brother’s house, my right side rear tire decided to part company with the truck!

We’re all okay, but my tire is gone, the rotor is gone, and the brake assembly is all ground to shit, and my poor husband and our roommate are out in the cold waiting for the tow truck.

Of course the local towing company guys are all at church, and a family stranded on the side of a steep grade take second place. Wanted us to wait 2 hours for their convienence, nope, I think not.

It’s Xmas eve, it’s past 8 pm, dinner is not made, kids are still awake, and Santa isn’t likely to be able to come for hours yet, due to most of his crew being stranded on the side of the road waiting for a stupid tow truck!

The really weird thing is, we can’t figure out why the tire loosened up and came off, but I will tell you, it was a bit scary.

Kyrin

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Oh my GOSH! I’m so glad you all are safe! Hopefully Santa will be there soon 😯

twindragonsmum

tdm

Maria
      Participant

I’m sorry you have to sell him, Kyrin. 🙁 I hope he goes to a good home.

Firstly, Im SO sorry to hear of XMas eve trials such as this! Horrible they have to wait. I mean honestly- I think God would understand if they skipped out of church to help their fellow man! In fact, I suspect he’d be proud! Hope everyone got home safely and Santa is or has already been on his way.

Secondly, Im sorry you have to sell this gorgeous fiery boy! Hopefully someone here will grab him and you wont have to contend with ebay. It doesnt help, but if I had the money, Id buy that one from you. Sadly, I cant but Im confident that wherever you sell him, he will do well.

Hope you can enjoy today!

Stephanie
        Participant

Dang it man! That stinks! But thank goodness that no one was hurt!

I hope that you and your family has a WONDERFUL Christmas!!! 😀

Jodi
          Participant

Wow. Sorry that happened, Kyrin. I’m glad no one was hurt. Hopefully things will get settled soon, and hopefully you’ll get a lot for this pretty dragon.

darjeb
            Participant

I am sorry that happened especially on Christmas Eve. I hope you get a buyer for your beautiful Emperor.

Update on the tire thing…

Someone tampered with my truck!

Hubby checked the other tires, passenger tire lugs were also loose by 3/4 turn, and the hub cap put back on. I could believe possibly one wheel coming loose, but 12 out of 24 lub nuts loose, back wheels only….no.

Roommate used to be a security guard and he remembered a case where a tow truck driver had been going around parking lots and loosening up tires deliberately, if something like that is going on here, this is only the beginning. I just hope my other co-workers are okay.

We will be reporting this to the police dept, and having them come out and document the damages to my truck, and investigate. I will also be reporting this incident to work and making it clear that they need to take steps to protect our vehicles while they are parked at work.

Kyrin

Kujacker
              Participant

wth. I just don’t get some people. Why screw with someone else’s property? This wasn’t even a “haha” funny thing. Doing that to someone’s truck/vehicle is nothing funny! Someone could have been seriously injured. I hope the police can do something about it :/

As for the Emp… I really hope you get what you want for him. He’s such a pretty dragon.

I’m thinking that since I have no nibbles here, that eBay is going to be the place for the Emp. I’d hoped a forum member would give him a home, but I understand how tough it is to come up with that kind of money these days.

As for the truck, if I ever catch the person who did this, I am prosecuting to the full extent of the law, and definately adding child endangerment to their list of offenses. My baby daughter was with me for Christ’s sake, and if the road had been covered in snow and ice as it was supposed to be last night, we could have been seriously hurt or killed, this is not a joke, as far as I am concerned they tried to kill me and my loved ones, I am not happy at all.

And if it was done to get money from giving me a tow, then I’m really pissed, the life of my family is not worth the $97 it cost us to tow the truck home!

Kyrin

Anthony
                Participant

Thats terrible that someone would do that to you. I’m glad you and your family are alright.

lamortefille
                  Participant

That’s terrible Kyrin! I hope they catch whoever did that to your truck. 😡

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.