fbpx

T.D.C's. PYO's..My First Dragon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone T.D.C's. PYO's..My First Dragon!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Aw, Purpleturtle, I thought it looked tropical too! Looking at it is so soothing! I feel like that little dragon should be in the Caribbean! Very nice, dragon collector! What will you do with it?

Thank you! As of right now she’s sitting in my living room next to a few other “naked” and unpainted PYO dragons. ๐Ÿ˜†

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Kyrin wrote:

Wonder what he would look like under a black light! Hubby says it screams sixties! LOL!

It’s really neat, I never would have thought those colors would work together.

Kyrin

Hmmm. Too bad my black light is in a box somewhere other wise I’d like to see myself!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Very nice job on blending the colors on the wings! ๐Ÿ˜€

thank you! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.