fbpx

T.D.C's. PYO's..My First Dragon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone T.D.C's. PYO's..My First Dragon!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Here’s my first dragon PYO. Let me know what you all think. πŸ˜€ Sorry, but the flash went a little crazy!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Mmloda
    Participant

I love his wings…very cool… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Amanda
      Participant

Cool! I really like him a lot! I would never think to put those colors together but I really love how it turned out!

Stephanie
        Participant

I love the dark/light shading on the pink scales, and the blending job on the wings!

Laurie
          Participant

I like!! πŸ˜‰

Thanks everyone! I figured I’d try something bright for a change. I started her while I was visiting relatives in Florida. Stole the colors from the gardens. πŸ˜‰

Katherine
            Participant

He is stunning! πŸ˜€

I love the green! It’s beautiful! πŸ˜€

Maria
              Participant

It’s pretty, TDC. Those aren’t colors I’d ever have thought would go well together, but they do.

Thanks! πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Wow! I love color, but I’m usually to chicken to use alot on my own PYOs 😳 . I like him, the first thing I thought was a little tropical dragon that likes to hide in the flowers πŸ˜€ . His side scales look just like little petals πŸ˜‰ . Nice job !!!

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

Aw, Purpleturtle, I thought it looked tropical too! Looking at it is so soothing! I feel like that little dragon should be in the Caribbean! Very nice, dragon collector! What will you do with it?

Wonder what he would look like under a black light! Hubby says it screams sixties! LOL!

It’s really neat, I never would have thought those colors would work together.

Kyrin

purpleturtle wrote:

Wow! I love color, but I’m usually to chicken to use alot on my own PYOs 😳 . I like him, the first thing I thought was a little tropical dragon that likes to hide in the flowers πŸ˜€ . His side scales look just like little petals πŸ˜‰ . Nice job !!!

Well I did mention earlier that I started painting her while I was on vacation in Florida, so tropical is what she is for sure! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.