'Stuff We Don't Have' part of Store

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion 'Stuff We Don't Have' part of Store

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

What’s going on the 3:oo announcement? I don’t see anything happening. Anyone else kicking around here waiting?

I thought the small Black Sunset flap cats are in the Cats and Kittens section, but I see it is the bat-winged ones. I haven’t seen the Foo Puppies yet.

What’s going on the 3:oo announcement? I don’t see anything happening. Anyone else kicking around here waiting?

I thought the small Black Sunset flap cats are in the Cats and Kittens section, but I see it is the bat-winged ones. I haven’t seen the Foo Puppies yet.

The email said bird winged flap cat…

I’m waiting too… restlessly… No Susie probably means this isn’t happening smoothly.. I’m surprised they didn’t do this after she came back, to be honest… Actually, I’m surprised they changed the store while she was out too…

EDIT: OH. lol. Forgot I was on this account. This is Kaytana XD On my ordering account… haha

SilverDragon
      Participant

Im curious also to see if the stuff in that section are just “out of stock” items or discontinued.

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

They made me do it!

Also, I dont really know what I’m doing, so I dont know if I put the new stuff in the store correctly. *fidgets*

littleironhorse
        Participant

They made me do it!

Also, I dont really know what I’m doing, so I dont know if I put the new stuff in the store correctly. *fidgets*

You must have because I was able to order a pair 🙂

But they’re already sold out… How many were there this time around?

etruscan
          Participant

It looks like the Foo Puppies came and went – except for some hiding in shopping carts – but the bird wing Small Flap Cats are still in the store.

Sirithiliel
            Participant

I managed to get one! I got lucky I guess, store amount said ‘more than 10 in stock’ when I ordered

Dragon_Hoarder
              Participant

WOW, I was just looking at the pages a couple minutes ago and there were 10+ of each, good thing I wasn’t interested in buying.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I got my two ^_^ A teal eye and a red eye… I wish I was thinking of that ahead of time. I just chose as fast as I could not really realizing I could actually take my time and think about it. I just wanted to get it DONE! LOL!

Good job! It took a while, but you did it right ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pam

I put in 80 foo pups. We are making more. Someone said they are really easy to make.

Carolyn
                    Participant

I got the kitty and 1 foo puppy . So happy .

Chloe
                      Participant

Me, too! I knew I wanted blue eyes so I just frantically scrolled to blue! I got the Dark (bright) blue….but wish I would have gotten the medium blue. I also thought red would be awesome….but I had to choose fast fast fast and I’m glad I did. Whew!

Of course, that means I’ll probably miss the mom and dad….

pony-up
                        Participant

I got 2 of them (my first pyo’s) but had to choose real fast on the 2nd one cuz there were only 3 left in stock! I ended up picking light yellow, but red would have been better. Ya think it’s possible to change my order? lol

Melissa
                          Participant

I put in 80 foo pups. We are making more. Someone said they are really easy to make.

I’m very happy to hear that! They’re so modestly priced, I’m glad they aren’t a handful to make!

(went for pale yellow and metallic teal myself)

Christine
                            Participant

Huzzah, I was able to order a pup! Made it by the skin of my teeth, there were only 6 left.

I can’t wait to see what all of the talented painters come up with for these guys. ^______________^

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.