fbpx

'Stuff We Don't Have' part of Store

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion 'Stuff We Don't Have' part of Store

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Just a question….does this mean those are colors of those sculpts that will never be made again? At first I thought it was just the items that are out of stock, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

I’m just curious =)

Dragon_Hoarder
      Participant

It was mentioned somewhere else that they are painting the curls in glacier right now so I think it’s just anything out of stock plus retired things that haven’t been removed from the website

Sirithiliel
        Participant

It was mentioned somewhere else that they are painting the curls in glacier right now so I think it’s just anything out of stock plus retired things that haven’t been removed from the website

Okay, I wasn’t sure. I was a bit confused because a lot of lap dragons are in there, but there are lap dragons still in store that are out of stock too but not in that new section

Carolyn
          Participant

It’s the problems with getting new horns done for the dragons , unicorns is the reason they remain out of stock . Don’t know if they found anyone to make pewter horns yet .

According to Susie, horns are on the back burner & won’t be happening for a while yet. The time it will take out of Melody’s & the mold maker’s schedules right now would be detrimental to other projects they are doing, so horns are at the bottom of the barrel. Sad, I was hoping for PYO unicorns for Xmas, but it is sounding highly unlikely.

Kyrin

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Had a bit of this conversation already… Thankfully someone else said this cause I had the same thoughts, thinking they were all Discontinued.. but they’re not.

I think they’re trying to refine the store some to show more ‘in stock’ items than what isn’t in stock.. I REALLY dislike how the store looks right now. For one, it is *confusing*! Cause it does lead the impression that things have been discontinued, cause for some completely unknown reason some “out of stock” items are still in the regular list while others have been moved out??…
              I also prefer to see the whole possible options in one place.. I liked the shop the way it was before, I just always wondered why the truly discontinued things were still showing up.

I think they need to delete truly discontinued items (The RF’s – The old Hatchers and the like) and leave the rest the way it was. Now if I want to see what I would like to click “Notify back in stock” on, I gotta go through several places? and one is a giant list of everything not in stock? Yikes = and I still don’t know what is truly discontinued and what just hasn’t been restocked in a while.. (Only reason I know the RF’s and hatchers is from paying attention to the forum/blog… beyond that I have no idea)

Also seems like *more* work for poor Susie? cause now when she restocks, she has to make sure that it isn’t in the ‘out of stock’ list and when something goes out of stock she has to move it into that list?

Sirithiliel
              Participant

See that is what confused me. If all sculpts with pewter horns were in there, then it would make sense. Or if all sculpts that are out of stock, okay. But that isn’t the case and I wanted to ask. Because I would rather like to have a black gold lap dragon and I’d hate for her to be discontinued =P

Carolyn
                Participant

And Melody has so much going on . So many demands on gb things . I mean she paints them all . She needs a brake I think . All the stuff she is doing as new stuff and all the old ones that need restocked . I hope she finds new help . They need it .

Carolyn
                  Participant

What happened to the unicorn horns that Pam said were found 150 to 200 of them unpated and could be painted ? I was so hoping they’d be back . Rats .

etruscan
                    Participant

The store home page is odd too. Grab Bag Young Poads and BVP fledgies are included in the “Featured Items” slide show.

Sikek
                      Participant

The store home page is odd too. Grab Bag Young Poads and BVP fledgies are included in the “Featured Items” slide show.

And I was so ready to pick up another GB Poad! =)
                        Things have been a little confusing of late.

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

I think when they were rearranging the store, something happened that made the store think those items were worth putting up there.. I had a very huge “GB POADS?!” moment too XD lol… then when I saw the rest of the stuff, I realized it was probably a glitch or something from fussing with things…

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

not really liking the change, I could see doing a discontinued or retired page but moving out of stock items in there just seems weird….

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

What’s going on the 3:oo announcement? I don’t see anything happening. Anyone else kicking around here waiting?

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Christine
                              Participant

I am. I want a Foo Pup so badly, but my break time is up….been waiting 20 minutes. Trying not to refresh!!!!!

I have to get back to work…if the limit is 2 and someone only wants 1, I would love if someone could grab one for me!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.