Store ideas

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Actually I know one thing that needs to be fixed. When I look at the invoices in my Orders History the text is white on a white background so in order to read anything I have to highlight the entire frame or click the Print Invoice button in order to read it.

Oh, that’s why nothing shows up! I didn’t understand why my order was always blank.

lamortefille
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

I thought Melody said that she didn’t put items on sale because it undercut the regular retailers? I could be wrong, though…

The featured items are items that only Widnstone sells, from what I have seen so far, so this rule would not apply.

I see what you’re saying, but…

Susie said, “Discounts: As a rule, Windstone has never offered any discounts so I wouldn’t expect any “sale prices”.”, so I guess we’re out of luck, anyway… πŸ™

Arlla
        Participant

LOL it’s good to finally know why the invoice page was always blank for me.

And I’m definitely in there with those wanting something to show “New Items” and “Back in Stock”. That would be VERY helpful.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

DantheDragon
          Participant

πŸ’‘ A “sort by colour” option would be great. Sometimes I like to check to see what’s available in brown or whatnot, and it’s kind of a pain to go through each dragon type to find them all.

Mmloda
            Participant

I think the color sorting idea is great….it would make it much easier… πŸ˜†

Marzena

Bob

OK folks we need to keep Windstone in Business!! I have NEVER heard of a sale,not that lower prices aren’t helpfull every once in awhile. If Windstone wants to clear something out all they need to do is retire it!! I have to say I’m not ready for anything else to retire just yet though.
                I’m not sure what suggestions to make I always seem to get lost in the store I’ve gotten better though. Since I’m not computer savy I usually just call to get a live person to figure things out

I actually find the store is really easy to navigate. I just can never seem to remember my password.

Mmloda
                Participant

Oh I have an idea, I know I asked about this before as well….but i’ll mentiion it again.
                  I know that susie is always really busy…but if there was a way where the limited production pieces in the on line store could be put on layway by forum members, it would be really helpful and as each item is payed off it could be mailed out.
                  Personally I now that I would really appreciate that as sometimes it is really hard for me to get $200 or more together but making payment on a weekly basis would be more dooable… πŸ˜†

Marzena

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

I don’t think it’s realistically feasible for Windstone to offer layaway right now (not enough time, not enough people to handle paperwork and payments, not enough space to store layaway items).

Why not get a jar and put any spare ‘fun money’ in it and pretend you’re doing layaway.. then once you have enough saved up, boom- you can purchase the item outright. :} Or set up a fun money savings account. These days many banks offer savings with a low to no minimum amount in the account.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Bob

mmloda wrote:

Oh I have an idea, I know I asked about this before as well….but i’ll mentiion it again.
                      I know that susie is always really busy…but if there was a way where the limited production pieces in the on line store could be put on layway by forum members, it would be really helpful and as each item is payed off it could be mailed out.
                      Personally I now that I would really appreciate that as sometimes it is really hard for me to get $200 or more together but making payment on a weekly basis would be more dooable… πŸ˜†

I LOVE the layaway idea myself I just wonder how difficult it would be

Bob

Nambroth wrote:

I don’t think it’s realistically feasible for Windstone to offer layaway right now (not enough time, not enough people to handle paperwork and payments, not enough space to store layaway items).

Why not get a jar and put any spare ‘fun money’ in it and pretend you’re doing layaway.. then once you have enough saved up, boom- you can purchase the item outright. :} Or set up a fun money savings account. These days many banks offer savings with a low to no minimum amount in the account.
                        I think the problem here is that by the time you finally have enough money to buy the item out right they are all sold out and you missed on the item you really REALLY wanted

Dragon Master wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

I think the problem here is that by the time you finally have enough money to buy the item out right they are all sold out and you missed on the item you really REALLY wanted
                        For occasions like that, use a credit card. πŸ˜‰

Travistie
                        Participant

I know that this has been brought up before, and there was the decision that it wasn’t possible because of the fear of fakes being made. But, I would love it if Windstone could offer gift certificates in the store. Couldn’t serial numbers be assigned to each of them so they can be kept track of? Gift certificates are great for Christmas and b-day gifts. I know I would be asking for them!

Mmloda
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Yeah thats what usually does happen and that honestly does not want to make me save… πŸ˜•

Marzena

Mmloda
                            Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

For occasions like that, use a credit card. πŸ˜‰

The credit card idea is great…but honestly I can max out my credit card at the online store in 5 minutes and once a new windstone comes out I’m in the same situation again with not enough money adn the credit card is all maxed. πŸ˜•

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.