Store ideas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

Hi, I wrote to Susie about a store idea I had and she forwarded it to Tom. Here is what I wrote:“I have a suggestion: I notice that when we are on the main page of the store it shows the Featured Limited Production products. But how about showing what also just became available in that month or week? Like New items section. That way we don’t have to go through the whole store site again to find out if something is new. Not all customers are forum members.”

I also suggested the following: To put a link that shows the ‘Out of stock’ that just recently became ‘available’. Could maybe put the link in the ‘Categories’ section at the top of ‘Castles’. Title it like ‘newly restock’ or something. Again for the same reason
      πŸ˜‰ So what do you think?

BDW
      Participant

dragonmedley
        Participant

I think that just having a Windstone store discussion forum is awesome! When did it show up?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

frozendragon
          Participant

I think those are good ideas….as long as they aren’t a problem with working the store…

Nam just put this section up today… πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I think another good idea would be to add a link to the Eye and Jewel Colors page on the PYO sales page. Would certainly make things easier when it comes to choosing colors!

BDW
              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I think another good idea would be to add a link to the Eye and Jewel Colors page on the PYO sales page. Would certainly make things easier when it comes to choosing colors!

I agree! Good idea! πŸ˜€

Megan
                Participant

Both good ideas, Blackdesertwind and pegasi πŸ˜€ The eye/jewel page gave me fits for a while… I thought it disappeared entirely before someone redirected me to it.

BDW
                  Participant

πŸ˜‰ I had to redirect someone also at one point. I can’t remember who..

That would be a great idea!! I usually try to check every few days to see whats new but its time consuming to look through the whole store site. A link to new arrivals would make checking quick at work possible.

Maria
                    Participant

I like that idea, BDW. We on the forum get new item notices, but it’d still be handy to have a “What’s New” section.

Skigod377
                      Participant

YAY! another forum πŸ˜† I have a question… can the featured items be on discount? What good is a special featured item if its not a little bit on sale?

ooo i agree with ski! ::flails::

LOL Sales? Then there wouldn’t be anything left in the store! 😯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

skigod377 wrote:

YAY! another forum πŸ˜† I have a question… can the featured items be on discount? What good is a special featured item if its not a little bit on sale?

Or perhaps a different ‘Featured Item” each month with a discount on it.

I like the idea of a “Back in Stock” list or link on the front page when you enter the store site.

BDW
                        Participant

Tintaglia wrote:

link on the front page when you enter the store site.

That is what I suggested Tom.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.