Store ideas

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Personally, I wish they make the profile information in black text instead of white in a yellow box. It’s almost impossible to read.

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Tintaglia wrote:

link on the front page when you enter the store site.

That is what I suggested Tom.

Oops, sorry. I forgot to mention who suggested the idea. I was just agreeing with it.

Skigod377
      Participant

Tintaglia wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

YAY! another forum πŸ˜† I have a question… can the featured items be on discount? What good is a special featured item if its not a little bit on sale?

Or perhaps a different ‘Featured Item” each month with a discount on it.

Thats kinda what I mean. They already have things set up as featured items, but they are no different from when they are in the store. They just get put on the front page. If you put a little discount on the featured item, though, then you’ll get a few more sales!

skigod377 wrote:

Tintaglia wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

YAY! another forum πŸ˜† I have a question… can the featured items be on discount? What good is a special featured item if its not a little bit on sale?

Thats kinda what I mean. They already have things set up as featured items, but they are no different from when they are in the store. They just get put on the front page. If you put a little discount on the featured item, though, then you’ll get a few more sales!
        Ahh, ok. I guess I’m used to seeing 2 or 3 featured items on the front page and I thought they were just random. If they are items that are the last of the lot and they are just cleaning out old stock, giving them a discount would move them out faster. Is that what the featured items are, figures that are the last and no more will be made of them?

lamortefille
        Participant

I would like to see “New Items” and “Back in Stock” features.

I thought Melody said that she didn’t put items on sale because it undercut the regular retailers? I could be wrong, though…

BDW
          Participant

Tintaglia wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Tintaglia wrote:

link on the front page when you enter the store site.

That is what I suggested Tom.

Oops, sorry. I forgot to mention who suggested the idea. I was just agreeing with it.

πŸ˜† I was just telling you that I had told him already…I did not think otherwise πŸ˜‰

BDW
            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Personally, I wish they make the profile information in black text instead of white in a yellow box. It’s almost impossible to read.

???

Jennifer
              Keymaster

lamortefille wrote:

I would like to see “New Items” and “Back in Stock” features.

I thought Melody said that she didn’t put items on sale because it undercut the regular retailers? I could be wrong, though…

This is true.

“New Items” or somesuch would be a better choice. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Actually I know one thing that needs to be fixed. When I look at the invoices in my Orders History the text is white on a white background so in order to read anything I have to highlight the entire frame or click the Print Invoice button in order to read it.

BDW
                  Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Actually I know one thing that needs to be fixed. When I look at the invoices in my Orders History the text is white on a white background so in order to read anything I have to highlight the entire frame or click the Print Invoice button in order to read it.

I was wondering why it was all white after my last order sept 26. πŸ˜• I clicked the Print Invoice button in order to read it

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

???

If I change anything in my personal profile, such as the shipping address, if I’m shipping an item to someone else, the boxes that you put the info into have a yellow background and the text when typed is white. It’s very hard to read. If there are settings on the Windstone store to change this, I’d appreciate knowing where they are.

Susie
                      Keymaster

Oh boy! There is a lot of discussion in here already! πŸ˜†

I intend to post some “helpful hints and tips” for using our store when I get a chance. For now just real quick on the notes I’ve seen in this thread already:

Background and font color: We are aware of the problems with text boxes with yellow background and white font (which happens on some computers but not all!) and the “invoice” page which is white on white and invisable unless you highlight it or print it (and I believe this happens on some computers & not all). No one has figured out how to fix those problems but we intend to!

Featured items on front page: I will tell Tom to take a look at this thread for suggestions regarding the featured items on the front page.

Discounts: As a rule, Windstone has never offered any discounts so I wouldn’t expect any “sale prices”.

I will try to look at this forum as often as I can – however I get really busy sometimes! We are always trying to improve our store – it is still evolving – and really appreciate your comments and suggestions. Thank you.

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Thank you Susie!!! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                          Participant

lamortefille wrote:

The featured items are items that only Widnstone sells, from what I have seen so far, so this rule would not apply.

Skigod377
                            Participant

Tintaglia wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Tintaglia wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Ahh, ok. I guess I’m used to seeing 2 or 3 featured items on the front page and I thought they were just random. If they are items that are the last of the lot and they are just cleaning out old stock, giving them a discount would move them out faster. Is that what the featured items are, figures that are the last and no more will be made of them?Oh! I see what you mean. I dont think they need to move the stuff that only has a few left to the featured items page. As soon as there is a low number, they go like hotcakes. The ones that I think should go in the front with the small discount are the ones that have been there forever, like the gold Lap, brown Fledge, White OW… Those ones. Give a little discount and they may sell a little better. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.