fbpx

Storage Space

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Storage Space

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I don’t think I could steal them…But I would beg for a few…”Please let me buy this, and please let me buy that…Oh so pretty!” πŸ˜†
      You might need a stick to fend me off, but I don’t think they would all fit under my coat anyways! πŸ˜‰

As discussed in another thread, there is always Nirvana’s cleavage. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
      Participant

(But I’d be happy to give any Windstone who was trapped in a box for years a breath of fresh air in my own home and his own place on a shelf!)

This is sticking a foot into ridiculousness, but that brings up the notion of something like a Commitee for the Freedom of Windstones – under (fill in your name here)’s roof, of course).

Melody wrote:

littleironhorse wrote:

Reading about your storage space problem in another topic has brought this question to mind: Are you done clearing out really old stored items or might we expect some nice surprises on ebay in the future like the black and tan family or the wedding cake family?

And about the black and tan family… If the info in the ebay gallery is correct, there is still one family left to sell, besides the one you’re keeping as paint samples. Is that right?
        We are done clearing out the old warehouses for now. Everything is stuffed into the space we have. There could still be stuff that we haven’t found yet, we don’t know what is boxed. We have lots of boxes and we didn’t go through all of them by any means!.
        We have two pairs of Black and Tan dragons. I was going to auction one pair and keep the other. I would paint a hatchling to go with them.

oooo… oh so much for savings — I have wanted the male in that set since the day I saw him, and I’ll fight tooth and nail for him and his family. :}

Or,….you could just take out a loan and buy him since he will likely be exhorbitantly priced on Ebay?!

heh — if he was offered direct I’d grab him… I’m honestly not a fan of the hatching baby or the young dragon, and that would be the first mother I’d own; the male is my favorite dragon, followed by the newer sculpts. But that black and tan coloration is just so darn perfect to me. I have no clue why, but like the colors that have grabbed others, I just WANT one in that quite badly, and will bid my savings up to get him — I’ll figure what to do with his family later. πŸ˜€

ROFLMAO!!!! πŸ˜†
        I don’t have enough of that to fit anything larger than a small flapcat in!!!! πŸ˜‰

ROFLMAO!!!! πŸ˜†
        I don’t have enough of that to fit anything larger than a small flapcat in!!!! πŸ˜‰

There’s always the “third mammary gland” option :X “Hmmmm you seem to be remarkably well-endowed in a poad-shaped fashion!” XD πŸ˜†

Bob

sorry to burst the bubble folks but NONE of us can steal from Windstone!! We would destroy Melody’s trust in us and then she would NEVER come out with anything new. I thought we all agreed that we are family and family does not steal from family at least not in this case.
          To be honest I do not remember there being all that many boxes in the “archives”. I know it would not take me that long to go through all of them!! haha
          I would not need any help either

Dragon Master wrote:

sorry to burst the bubble folks but NONE of us can steal from Windstone!! We would destroy Melody’s trust in us and then she would NEVER come out with anything new. I thought we all agreed that we are family and family does not steal from family at lest not in this case.
          To be honest I do not remember there being all that many boxes in the “archives”. I know it would not take me that long to go through all of them!! haha
          I woudl not need any help either

You are just no fun at all πŸ˜›

frozendragon
          Participant

I would just want pictures of everything…..and I’d plaster them all over my walls like I was in high school again….

LOL….talk about cool wall paper

Bob

that would be kewl wall paper

LOL
              Too bad I don’t have much of that either DM. πŸ™
              Not steal BUY BUY BUY!!! πŸ˜†

Bob

LOL
                Too bad I don’t have much of that either DM. πŸ™
                Not steal BUY BUY BUY!!! πŸ˜†

I’m not sure I understand that but there are also some pieces that are not for sale that some might want.
                I’d LOVE to see a Windstone museum one day

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

I managed to smuggle a few things out of Windstone….Although I had to leave a couple checks behind to do it….. πŸ™„ One left as my third endowment, and the other as Louis’ third bum……..

Bob

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I managed to smuggle a few things out of Windstone….Although I had to leave a couple checks behind to do it….. πŸ™„ One left as my third endowment, and the other as Louis’ third bum……..

As long as you left the checks that is kewl unless they where blank checks!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.