fbpx

Storage Space

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Storage Space

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Reading about your storage space problem in another topic has brought this question to mind: Are you done clearing out really old stored items or might we expect some nice surprises on ebay in the future like the black and tan family or the wedding cake family?

And about the black and tan family… If the info in the ebay gallery is correct, there is still one family left to sell, besides the one you’re keeping as paint samples. Is that right?

littleironhorse
      Participant

Melody
        Keymaster

littleironhorse wrote:

Reading about your storage space problem in another topic has brought this question to mind: Are you done clearing out really old stored items or might we expect some nice surprises on ebay in the future like the black and tan family or the wedding cake family?

And about the black and tan family… If the info in the ebay gallery is correct, there is still one family left to sell, besides the one you’re keeping as paint samples. Is that right?
          We are done clearing out the old warehouses for now. Everything is stuffed into the space we have. There could still be stuff that we haven’t found yet, we don’t know what is boxed. We have lots of boxes and we didn’t go through all of them by any means!.
          We have two pairs of Black and Tan dragons. I was going to auction one pair and keep the other. I would paint a hatchling to go with them.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I’d love to volunteer to clean out the rest of your warehouse πŸ˜€ That would be so much FUN! See, all the forum members there with bandannas on & their sleeves all rolled up. Then 5 minutes later all you hear is “OH MY GOD! GUYS COME HERE!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND! OH! I CALL THIS!!! OH THAT”S MINE!!! NO MINE! I FOUND IT FIRST!”

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

That would be lots of fun, but imagine all of the security you would have to have to keep it civil. πŸ˜†

Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

That would be lots of fun, but imagine all of the security you would have to have to keep it civil. πŸ˜†

True, or Miss Melody would only have to whip out some new sculpt or color we haven’t seen yet and put it under our noses. Then we would forget all about the stuff we found for a short time – enough time so that Chessie and Vantid could recover all the items we stuffed under our jackets to sneak out. LOL!

Melody
              Keymaster

SilverArrow wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

True, or Miss Melody would only have to whip out some new sculpt or color we haven’t seen yet and put it under our noses. Then we would forget all about the stuff we found for a short time – enough time so that Chessie and Vantid could recover all the items we stuffed under our jackets to sneak out. LOL! Why is everybody calling me “Miss Melody”? I think Miss skigod started that.

SPark
                Participant

*laughs* I don’t think you can really be a “miss” anyhow, can you? It kinda implies a certain lack of husband and kids, after all…

Skigod377
                  Participant

Melody wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

True, or Miss Melody would only have to whip out some new sculpt or color we haven’t seen yet and put it under our noses. Then we would forget all about the stuff we found for a short time – enough time so that Chessie and Vantid could recover all the items we stuffed under our jackets to sneak out. LOL! Why is everybody calling me “Miss Melody”? I think Miss skigod started that.

Sorry. Calling you “Melody” seems too familiar, and calling you “MRS. Pena seems too formal. I could call you “The Creator??” No? “The Maker,” “The Light?” The “Uber-talented?” Whatever you like! πŸ˜†

lol the creator of all things wonderful

Skigod377
                    Participant

ruffian wrote:

lol the creator of all things wonderful

Oooh, good one.

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Melody wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Sorry. Calling you “Melody” seems too familiar, and calling you “MRS. Pena seems too formal. I could call you “The Creator??” No? “The Maker,” “The Light?” The “Uber-talented?” Whatever you like! πŸ˜†

Uber-talented??!! I didn’t see that one coming. I completely agree with the connitation, it’s just “uber” caught me off guard. πŸ˜†

Maria
                        Participant

Please don’t do that. If anything, it has to be ΓΌber-talented, with the Umlaut. American corruption of German words always makes me laugh. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Please don’t do that. If anything, it has to be ΓΌber-talented, with the Umlaut. American corruption of German words always makes me laugh. πŸ˜€

I have no Umlaut!!! My laptop is American….well, probably not, but its made for Americans.

I don’t think I could steal them…But I would beg for a few…”Please let me buy this, and please let me buy that…Oh so pretty!” πŸ˜†
                            You might need a stick to fend me off, but I don’t think they would all fit under my coat anyways! πŸ˜‰

Actually I think the Hawks, Riser in emerald, and Brown/Green Emporer would be where I would be begging most… 😳 (But I’d be happy to give any Windstone who was trapped in a box for years a breath of fresh air in my own home and his own place on a shelf!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.