fbpx

*SQUEE!!!* so excited!

Home Forums Miscellany Community *SQUEE!!!* so excited!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Oh I have plans to turn Brighty into so many things… among them is Donkey… and maybe his and Dragon’s “offspring”… πŸ˜†

OMG if you ever make one of the Donkey-Dragon offspring I want one (in mostly pink with a good amount of purple)!!

Skigod377
    Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Oh I have plans to turn Brighty into so many things… among them is Donkey… and maybe his and Dragon’s “offspring”… πŸ˜†

Isnt it already a donkey?

ladybrooklyn
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Isnt it already a donkey?

πŸ˜† yes it is… but as the character Donkey from Shrek. He has a very distinctive look to him… πŸ˜€

For instance… if I was to customize Brighty into Donkey… he’d more than likely be grinning… rather than just sitting there quietly…

Something like this… teeth grinning. πŸ˜€

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/renho/Donkey.jpg

Skigod377
        Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Something like this… teeth grinning. πŸ˜€

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/renho/Donkey.jpg

Ahahahahahaha!!! Funny.

ladybrooklyn
          Participant

πŸ˜† and see… this is why I love this little donkey. Wherever I go with them… to model horse shows and the like… I ALWAYS get an “AWwwwwwww!” or a laugh. ^.^ That is why I cart them around! πŸ˜€

DantheDragon
            Participant

Oh *squee* I loved that book as a child too! I always obsessed over San Domingo by the same author, but I do have the Brighty Breyer too! ^_^

That site is a adorable, I just love it! I can’t believe the vendor found you. That’s so awesome!

WolfenMachine
              Participant

LOL I love the pictures of him with a backpack on πŸ˜€ and the pictures of the Grand Canyon. He looks so natural in ALL of the photos you took. Like he actually really belongs there. I’ve got Misty and Stormy around somewhere.
                The website looks great! πŸ˜€

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.