fbpx

Spring PYO swap sign-up – LAST CALL,

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Spring PYO swap sign-up – LAST CALL,

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    pegasus4240
    Participant

I’m sure they’re both wonderful. 🙂 I will start painting today or tomorrow.

-- Angie

My life hates me 😥 I was almost done with mine and it got moved cause of the earthquakes and some construction work we are doing. Walked in the the small table it was on last night and it fell off and hit a piece of plywood breaking in in three places and reducing a toe to dust. I now have to order a new piece and start over. *whimper*

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

pegasus4240
      Participant

Awww..dang! That sucks. I’m sure the next one will be just as wonderful. hugs

-- Angie

Prezaurian
        Participant

My life hates me 😥 I was almost done with mine and it got moved cause of the earthquakes and some construction work we are doing. Walked in the the small table it was on last night and it fell off and hit a piece of plywood breaking in in three places and reducing a toe to dust. I now have to order a new piece and start over. *whimper*

Oh! My sympathies! That really sucks! But I’m sure the new one will be just as good, or even better! But you’ve definitely not been having luck in the painting department of the swaps lately. Well, your household hasn’t anyways. I hope it gets better soon!

Amstaff
          Participant

Ouch, that totally sucks ! I would have been so upset 🙁 But you might as well accept that it wasnt meant to be, and have fun painting the next one 🙂 Good luck 🙂

We literally have cat proofed the windstones and artwork for the most part… and then I trip and hit the table. I’m such a dummy. Sooo sick of bad joints. I’m too young for this >.< (end of whining)

Good news, I get even more practice at blending by hand.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bodine
            Participant

We literally have cat proofed the windstones and artwork for the most part… and then I trip and hit the table. I’m such a dummy. Sooo sick of bad joints. I’m too young for this >.< (end of whining)

Good news, I get even more practice at blending by hand.

Oh what a bummer but that’s the way to look at it! :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
              Participant

Mine is ready to go! Sure hope she likes it. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

dragonmedley
                Participant

OMG, first Laundry, and now you! I think your other Windstones might be jealous of the swap pieces… Let me know if you need more time.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

I should be fine, I got my replacement today and am starting on it this afternoon.

Thanks though.

Amstaff
                  Participant

I finished mine the other day, and Im very happy with her 🙂 I just hope the new owner will like her also 😉

Kujacker
                    Participant

Nervous about mine. Several things about it I’ve never even thought about doing or working with. Hope I can make something acceptable.

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Nervous about mine. Several things about it I’ve never even thought about doing or working with. Hope I can make something acceptable.

Ku whatever you come up with will be spectacular! Your work is always magnificent and I’m sure your swap partner will be more than satisfied 🙂

tdm 🙂

tdm

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Finally got a base coat on mine today. Can’t wait to get back to it.

Prezaurian
                          Participant

Eee, getting close! I’m about to pop from excitement!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 121 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.