fbpx

Spring PYO swap sign-up – LAST CALL,

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Spring PYO swap sign-up – LAST CALL,

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

One last detail to add to my PYO and then it’s done! All the painting and sealing is done. Whew!

MandBsMom
      Participant

I’ve got another layer or two with certain colors and some other small details. Then sealing and I’ll be done! Most of it was done this past weekend. I hope my swapee likes it, because I kinda want to keep it! πŸ™‚ I’ll have to make a PYO for myself with these Pearl-Ex pigments!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Prezaurian
        Participant

I’ve got another layer or two with certain colors and some other small details. Then sealing and I’ll be done! Most of it was done this past weekend. I hope my swapee likes it, because I kinda want to keep it! πŸ™‚ I’ll have to make a PYO for myself with these Pearl-Ex pigments!

-laughs- Oh my gosh, I know what you mean! Some of these swaps I’ve just wanted to keep the piece I painted for myself! It’s hard to let go sometimes.

dragonmedley
          Participant

I received my blank sculpt yesterday… this weekend, frantic planning will take over!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

SPark
            Participant

Mine is all done. πŸ˜€ It’s one I certainly wouldn’t mind keeping, it came out very nicely! My first time painting that particular sculpture, too.

Hannah
              Participant

I am about halfway done with mine πŸ™‚ For some reason I decided to choose the smaller sculpture of the options that I had and then decided to put lots of detail on it XD But, I don’t regret it because I quite like how it’s coming out!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Started on mine, trying not rush it though. πŸ™‚ Mostly just my brain evolving ideas as I work.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Prezaurian
                Participant

-gleefully- Last detail done and photos taken (no worries, I know better than to post any until after my swappee receives it)! Quite pleased with how it turned out. And now on to another PYO project!

Amstaff
                  Participant

I was worried about this PYO project, but now Im quite excited, as the one Im working on seems to be coming along even better than I had thought πŸ™‚ Im enjoying this alot, I just hope my receiver likes it πŸ˜‰

Prezaurian
                    Participant

I was worried about this PYO project, but now Im quite excited, as the one Im working on seems to be coming along even better than I had thought πŸ™‚ Im enjoying this alot, I just hope my receiver likes it πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜€ I’m worried about it too to be honest! -laughs- My friends like it (none of them are forum members, I promise!) but I keep wondering if my receiver will like it too! I’ll cross my fingers for you if you cross yours for me!

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

I know I listed Wisteria as an idea/inspiration for mine, but please don’t use the current Wisteria raffle piece as an idea. Ick! Maybe if the colors were laid out differently.

Prezaurian
                        Participant

I know I listed Wisteria as an idea/inspiration for mine, but please don’t use the current Wisteria raffle piece as an idea. Ick! Maybe if the colors were laid out differently.

-laughs- I was wondering if everyone was enamored with the raffle prize or not! I think I’d like it better if the purples were a bit darker and arranged a little differently. But hey, everyone has different tastes.

With luck, the person painting yours started before the raffle prize was shown! πŸ˜€

Bodine
                          Participant

Mine’s finished.Will get you a snap soon DragonMedley πŸ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Amstaff
                            Participant

πŸ˜€ I’m worried about it too to be honest! -laughs- My friends like it (none of them are forum members, I promise!) but I keep wondering if my receiver will like it too! I’ll cross my fingers for you if you cross yours for me!

LOL! I have shown mine to friends and family also, (not forum members either), and they all like it and are rather surprised I could paint that, LMAO ! But tastes vary I know *crosses fingers for prezaurian* πŸ˜€

Prezaurian
                              Participant

LOL! I have shown mine to friends and family also, (not forum members either), and they all like it and are rather surprised I could paint that, LMAO ! But tastes vary I know *crosses fingers for prezaurian* πŸ˜€

πŸ˜‰ -crosses fingers for Amstaff-

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 121 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.