SPRING FOO PUP SWAP

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps SPRING FOO PUP SWAP

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

So I actually got mine yesterday, but I didn’t know until I was leaving for work at 4 in the morning today that I had something sitting on my steps. The mailman here refuses to knock.

Zloy720 painted for me again! What a roulette on that hah. But of course he’s absolutely wonderful, and matches the adult dog you painted for me in the previous swap. I hope that wasn’t boring for you!
      If you have better photos please post them. These are from my phone and horrible. It keeps washing out parts :/
      (And wow, the anime’s theme song just now popped up on my pandora station while typing this. Spooky)

And with big dog of him. Now I just need a daddy Eren and all will be complete hah!

Thank you so much for such fantastic pyos! 😀

Rylorien
      Participant

I got my foop in the other day, painted by Zloy. It’s a green one that reminds me of spring and has a green phasing to its body: a yellow nose into a lime green into a darker green, ending with a bluey-green in the tail. It’s got gold antiquing and gold on the accents throughout. My pictures aren’t great so if you have better feel free to share Zloy.

Kim
        Blocked

They are very cute! I didn’t so one and I don’t even know how big they are but maybe I should try the smaller ones sometime. I still have I think 4 bigger pyos I haven’t painted yet.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pegasus4240
          Participant

I got mine! Ela-Hara painted the little one. I like him very much. Very nice shades of blue and pale mint green with green eyes that pop just enough. There’s some pretty irridesence, as well. He came with a fuzzy and a dreamcatcher. My camera wouldn’t cooperate, as usual, with my computer so these are off my phone, ugh.

[URL=http://s134.photobucket.com/user/pegasus4240/media/My%20Windstone%20PYOs/FooSwap317_zpstzokthig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q84/pegasus4240/My%20Windstone%20PYOs/FooSwap317_zpstzokthig.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://s134.photobucket.com/user/pegasus4240/media/My%20Windstone%20PYOs/FooSwap17_zpskojtvjpv.jpg.html][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q84/pegasus4240/My%20Windstone%20PYOs/FooSwap17_zpskojtvjpv.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://s134.photobucket.com/user/pegasus4240/media/My%20Windstone%20PYOs/FooSwap217_zpsbtiacxca.jpg.html][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q84/pegasus4240/My%20Windstone%20PYOs/FooSwap217_zpsbtiacxca.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thank you! 🙂

-- Angie

Ela_Hara
            Participant

I’m so glad you like your Foopie! I had so much fun painting them! Especially since I hadn’t been able to join the recent PYO Swaps… This Foop Swap has been perfect. 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Zeppard Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Zloy720
              Participant

I actually laughed like crazy and then I thanked Bodine for whatever luck of the draw had me painting the baby Armin foop to match daddy foo for you Kujacker. Back to back swaps, ending 2016 and starting 2017 no less, what are the odds right? LOL!😂

I tried to keep them matching of course, but I also tried to go just a hair more vivid on the skin and hair coloring, and I used slightly brighter blue eyes since he’s a baby Armin. I was personally really happy that I actually got to paint a paired swap set for you. I’m just glad you don’t seem to be disappointed that it was me painting for you again. 😉

He looks nice with papa and darn cute sitting next to that chibi armin!

Zloy720
                Participant

Its funny, he was supposed to be much darker coloring since you wanted emerald shades and copper/bronze colors. I’m sorry Rylorien if he’s not dark enough to meet what you’d asked for, somehow when I got done he was a much brighter and lighter shades of greens then I’d planned. There is a lot of copper and bronze in the accents though its hard to tell…he’s an odd little guy, I will say his coloring actually shows up a lot richer under normal indoor lights, he gets washed out weird in the sun.

I did like how he came out, but its really different then I’d planned and from what you asked for. So I really worried you wouldn’t like him.

Zloy720
                  Participant

Sorry to post 3 in a row, but I also got my first foop the other day! It’s been super stressful for me lately, so getting that box in the mail Friday was just a crazy happy moment.

Linda painted me this super cute red, pink, and brown foop with green eyes!!!😆🌹 Little dude is going to look so cute with my valentine decor. He’s like a little wrapped chocolate. 🌰🍬

She also sent me a very pretty card, a gorgeous blue and white fuzzy, and candy goodies! About had me in tears I was so happy opening the box to all that at this point in time, so very unexpected and so lovely to receive!

Thank you very VERY much Linda! I really appreciate all the goodies and I love my fuzzy and foop!!!!

Please post photos if you can!!!! I took some, but I’m still working on finding a good file sharing site to use, so I still suck at being able to actually post them here.

Bodine
                    Participant

Good to see them arriving and putting smiles on your faces.They are cool with their bright summer colors
                      ZLOY & KUJACKER….so glad my Muse matched you back up.Awesome😋
                      Ms.Linda,I knew you could do it and see,she loves it! Kudos!😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Linda
                      Participant

Zloy720 I am so glad you Like foop and there is candy left, you are so lucky.
                         photo 100_1113_zpssh3bxymt.jpg photo 100_1112_zpsuu4picpy.jpg photo 100_1111_zpsutipisaw.jpg photo 100_1110_zpsabbmofuz.jpg photo 100_1108_zpskftjzm6l.jpg
                        My first one I am happy with it.

Ciarnet
                        Participant

I’m so sorry, I’ve been nailed at work almost 60 hours a week for the last three. The little are painted and shipping out on Thursday when I finally have a day off. Promise they are on their way.

Kujacker
                          Participant

Mine was suppose to arrive on Saturday… Hope nothing happened :/

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Same here. I sent two Foops and tracking said both delivered Saturday. Pegasi showed one, my other swapee has mentioned theirs yet. Hope nothing has happened to it.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Zeppard Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kujacker
                              Participant

Oh no, I’m very pleased!

I too had a good laugh when I saw that you painted for me again!

That chibi Armin is actually a phone decoration! He comes off the wall and you can plug him into the headphone jack of your phone X)

Bodine
                                Participant

I got mine from Rylorian yesterday though I did not check my mail until today.It is adorable,thank you for painting it for.Your little information letter you sent with it helped explain the tail.It threw me for a loop for a second there. If you have pics Rylorian would you mind posting one for me?Thanks!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.