SPRING FOO PUP SWAP

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps SPRING FOO PUP SWAP

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Rylorien
    Participant

@Zloy – Yeah, he really wasn’t what I was expecting; that said, he’s painted beautifully!  It’s true that I wish he were darker or more foresty, but he’s a very complete piece and not unappealing.  My pics were indoors and were not good, either, so you don’t see the gold details or the well-blended phasing.

@Bodine
      – I’m glad you like him–and no offense taken if you decide to repaint his tail.  Even with you giving me free reign, I was having a difficult time without inspiration or an ideal to base it on.  Which ended up leading me to fixate on this idea of fire foo in my head (for the uninformed:  I decided fire foo were a subspecies of foo, in varying brindled or striped patterns of reds/oranges/black/greys, and that the adults have tails which actually ignite in threat displays whereas in pups the tails glow).

Bodine
      Participant

He reminds me of Cheshire cat.😁 I won’t change him.Sorry you struggled a bit but you did a good job and the paint job is very smooth and clean.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Zloy720
        Participant

I got my second foop from Ela_Hara!

I’m really sorry I didn’t post earlier to let you know,  sorry for worrying you!  Was just crazy busy so far this week. Thank you very much for the beautiful foop, fuzzy, dreamcatcher, and card! I love them!!!

Ela_Hara painted me a gorgeous little fire foop! He actually goes rather nicely with the one from Linda.  Please post photos if you can Ela_Hara?

I seriously need to pick a good photo sharing site and get it worked out so i can post my own photos. ..I signed up to deviant art & Imgr, may not be perfect for this but let me see if I can upload some photos to one of these and share the link…

etruscan
          Participant

As of yesterday you no longer need a photo hosting site to post photos.  Look at page 19 of “New website concerns (fixes, suggestions, etc)” – it’s under Help and Feedback – to see how.  Clay explains it, with screenshots.

Zloy720
            Participant

Got it!  Thanks! It’s now the same as the Rapidweb coding I use at work basically, little awkward on my phone but got one up!  I’ll try one more for a side shot.  Ela_Hara’s is on the right, the one from Linda on the left.

Bodine
              Participant

What a perfect little match!They are so cute together.

siberakh1
                Participant

My apologies.  Mine will go out next week.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

I received my other Foop today from Ciarnet!
                    OMG he’s a PERFECT rendition of a cute ‘Autumn Leaf’ style – I LOVE the pumice stone like body with the autumn ‘leaf’ details and colors and RED EYES! My top favorite eye color and Goes perfectly! Here’s a quick photo – I’ll try to take more and post them tomorrow or Thursday. He also kind of reminds me of an Aztec sculpture with his matte or unfinished look. THANK YOU!

AL Pumice Stone Foop

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ciarnet
                    Participant

I’m so glad you liked the little fellow, he started out as a gargoyle attempt but it just looked too plain.  The leaf gave him just enough, he was quite a bit of fun to paint.  After I mailed him off I realized I forgot his card and fuzzy.  *facepalm*

Bodine
                      Participant

He is cute!

pegasus4240
                        Participant

Ciarnet- Not to put you on the spot.  I know you said you were busy, but has my foo pup arrived?  I’ve misplaced my postal receipt otherwise I would check it.  Been hoping the little one made it safe and sound.  Thanks.

-- Angie

Kujacker
                          Participant

Well. The pup I sent was returned to me. They took their sweet time. Says incorrect postage. I used THEIR scale and postage machine so how?

Anyway, I’ll have him out tomorrow (the counter so this can’t happen again) . Sincere apologizes to my swapee.

Bodine
                            Participant

This has been a fun swap.Lots of adorable pups out there.I just need one more confirmation of delivery and hopefully to show it off and then time to move on,close this chapter.

I am thinking for any budding artist that wishes to share,another ACEO Trading Card swap would be great!Anyone care to hosts?

Linda
                              Participant

I got my foo pup from Kujacker and he is so cute, he is dark purple, blue and light purple. My pictures came out dark and it looks black. I have bet trying to put up pictures but I can’t do it. My son might be able to do it when he get home tonight. Kujacker if you have pictures please post them. If anybody know where I can fine the way to put up the pictures please let me know. I have look all over but I can’t fine it. Thank you for any help.

Kujacker
                                Participant

Linda, I’m happy he finally got to you! I’m so sorry about the delay. I’ve never had that sort of issue with the post office before >:|

I really hope you like him! Whenever I’m given the choice, my PYOs always end up with some form or another of purple and black on them lol

I have a couple really bad pictures that were just quickly taken.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 105 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.