fbpx

SPRING FOO PUP SWAP

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps SPRING FOO PUP SWAP

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Hey Bodine!
      I’m starting to have a little *time crunch* with painting and I’m still working on getting mine finished. Hopefully I’ll be able to antique and clear coat over this weekend, but with an all-day conference I’m attending on Saturday I might not be able to finish until early next week on Monday or Tuesday.

I know the official ‘Ship Date’ is Monday 5/22, however I might not be able to ship out until possibly Tuesday or Wednesday. Hope that won’t be a problem for anyone… the two I’m doing are looking good though!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
      Participant

No worries.We can wait a couple of days.So Friday next is deadline.Ship anytime ready .

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pegasus4240
        Participant

The deadline snuck up on me. I will ship by Thursday. Can’t wait to see all the little cuties. 🙂

-- Angie

Bodine
          Participant

Not a problem.The deadline has been moved to this Friday.Anybody have theirs come in yet?

Bodine
            Participant

Little Foo is on its way.Poor baby is dealing with lots of rain.Maybe it will be sunny when he gets out.

Zloy720
              Participant

Mine were packaged and ready to ship today until I got steam rolled with fires at work. Couldn’t get off in time before the post office closed. So they’ll be out and on their way tomorrow, should reach their new homes before the end of the week.

Course, they’re facing the opposite of Bodine’s; we’re dry, windy, & be pushing triple digits for heat tomorrow.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Hurrah! My Foopies are almost finished! Just need to clear coat and put on their little felt pads and eyes… On Track to ship by Friday! YAH!

Rylorien
                  Participant

I need to clearcoat mine. I’ve been putting it off because it’s been too cold to hold a brush for long (the room my supplies are in is brisk on a normal basis + it’s been frigid in northern Illinois lately), and too wet to spray outside. I’ll do my best to be more motivated. >_<

Bodine
                    Participant

Still cold in May, that’s awful…to me.

Linda
                      Participant

I just got mine in the mail, I hope they like it. I have to paint on the clear coat her because of the humidity. Today humidity is 75% and it is low for Louisiana.

Kujacker
                        Participant

Mine is sent. I apologize, but I was slightly in a rush, so I did not write anything or make the package or note fun like I normally do. He does have the “magic invisible paint”, so swapee please do take him outside 🙂 I hope you like him as much as I do (I love how he came out).

I’ve had a horrendous past week. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s pieces.

I adore cold weather, so I wish it was cold here. But no. Already in the 100s. Saps all my energy and worsens my depression.

Zloy720
                          Participant

One of mine should arrive tomorrow and the other by Friday at the latest! (I painted 2)

So hope people start checking their mail tomorrow. ;D

I too forgot to put cards or a note in with either of mine, sorry guys. I really hope they meet expectations. Got distracted last weekend when packaging them up with a sudden temp jump from low 70s to >95 and the horrifying realization that my AC wasn’t working and they aren’t able to come check it out for repair until this Friday, so a week later. So it’s been fun needless to say. :p

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

YAH! I just put my Foopies in the mail to their new homes!

I painted two as well and both should reach their respective Swapees either Saturday or Tuesday, since Monday is the Memorial Day Holiday and USPS will be closed… Hope you guys like your Foopies! 😀

I used a brush on clear coat too – I actually like the brush on for these small sculpts. I really like how they both turned out and I loved painting them. I’m beginning to get a soft spot for these little guys… now I’ve got to paint one or two for myself.

Thanks for Hosting this Foop Swap, Bodine!

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

AAaaaaaa! I received one of my Swap Foops in the mail yesterday from Bodine!
                                I painted two so I’ll be receiving two and this one is my first… Bodine remembered that I had mentioned my Favorite Big Cat is a White Tiger, so I now have a White Tiger Foop! He is sooooo Cute! I’m normally not crazy about blue eyes, but of course blue eyes on a White Tiger is a MUST! His ‘armor’ is a blue color shift paint too, and he came in a fantastic Christmas box that lights up and the lights change colors and flash.

I LOVE THESE! Thanks Bodine!

Tiger Foop 1

Tiger Foop 2

Tiger Foop 3

Tiger Foop

Tiger Foop with Box

Bodine
                                Participant

I am glad you like him.They are so little and cute but a little difficult to paint with my big fingers.I think I dropped him twice.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.