fbpx

Spooky / Halloween & ( Valentine ideas & more )

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Spooky / Halloween & ( Valentine ideas & more )

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

I’d love a Christmas Winged Wolf . Red and silver wings . The wolf ? White or well I only like emerald green and not on a wolf . White rainbow sparkle would be great with red and silver wings . Maybe a candy cane too .

Carolyn
      Participant

Going to have 2 normal wolves done . One either black wolf with rainbow wings or a white wolf with rainbow wings and a pink one . No theme , just pretty .

Stephanie
        Participant

SK’s are Secret Keepers and those are the production and Ebay pieces that cost the big moneys….

The PYO is just a Keeper. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Then there is the small dragon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am going to be doing a valentines day themed wolf here soon… grey body with red wings and some hearts! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Carolyn
          Participant

I’d love to have him .

Yeah I ordered 2 Keepers . Didn’t realize there was a name difference . My mistake .

Carolyn
            Participant

I ordered the PYO Keepers . Now I need someone to paint them . Orange eyed one and red eyed one . Halloween and Valentine .

Stephanie
              Participant

I’d love to have him .

Yeah I ordered 2 Keepers . Didn’t realize there was a name difference . My mistake .

Tis all good! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I just thought I’d let ya know since the Secret Keepers are the 40lbs beauties in the store and ebay.

Carolyn
                Participant

Yeah can you imagine how heavy they are . I don’t think I have anything to put a dragon that heavy on .
                  Small Keepers are fine.

Stephanie
                  Participant

Yeah, I don’t have one and I doubt I ever will. That is a little much for me. lol

Carolyn
                    Participant

The PYO Keepers are more then enough . Getting some to have painted . I think I said that above . EEK .
                      Still looking for someone to paint a Valentine keeper and a Halloween one too . I’ll be open to suggestions .
                      The Halloween one will be simple . Just the colors of black , orange , red and bright yellow . II might ask Opal Dragon . The ornaments she made me are beautiful .

Carolyn
                      Participant

Ideas for Keepers

Halloween Keeper w/ deep orange eyes will be just red , orange , black and yellow . Those colors no theme but these colors .

Valentine Keeper w/ deep red eyes of shocking pink , fushsia , violet and black (maybe blue)and hearts . No one does roses that I know of .

Winged wolves with hearts and maybe roses . Pink wolf , pink , blue and voilet wings .

Carolyn
                        Participant

Ideas for Keepers

Halloween Keeper w/ deep orange eyes will be just red , orange , black and yellow . Those colors no theme but these colors .

Valentine Keeper w/ deep red eyes of shocking pink , fushsia , violet and black (maybe blue)and hearts . No one does roses that I know of .

Winged wolves with hearts and maybe roses . Pink wolf , pink , blue and voilet wings .

Forgot my ideas ! My brain is out to lunch of late .

Carolyn
                          Participant

Halloween black & Orange Kirin . I’d love one with bright deep orange . Oh it would be pretty . Orange eyes . Dark orange eyes .

Carolyn
                            Participant

A St.Patrick/Irish winged wolf . Blue eyes . Shamrocks and emerald green . It’s my favorite shade of green .
                              Not sure about the theme .

Easter with colorful eggs and maybe a bunny on a keeper or wolf or kirin . I adore bunnies . Colorful and fun .

Getting a Valentine winged wolf , a Valentine Keeper , and a Valentine Kirin . Patches by Sernity~ , Regal Rose (one like her) by Opal Dragon~ and Valentina by Hannah~ .

Opal Dragon is doing Wild Rianbows for me too . I love bright colors .

I’d love more Valentine ones . Or Halloween or or 4th of July or Easter or just beautiful ones .

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.