fbpx

Spooky / Halloween & ( Valentine ideas & more )

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Spooky / Halloween & ( Valentine ideas & more )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

I have a weakness for spooky fun Halloween stuff .
      Pumpkins , jack o lanterns , ghosts , cemeteries , haunted houses , black cats , bats , vampires , werewolves , foggy places and just creepy stuff .

I love mostly in PYO pieces is Winged Wolves , Keepers and Kirins .

I have expanded this thread to include any holiday or ideas . Makes more sense .

Incase anyone is interested in trade for blank pieces . I have Windstone pieces for trade for blanks or toward a commission .

Holidays or inspired ones . I also love to talk about ideas . So don’t be afraid to ask .

Themes like holidays like Halloween , Christmas/Winter , Easter ( bunnies & colorful easter eggs ), rainbows , Irish/Celtic , gothic , autumn , snowflakes , tebby bear , bunnies , dragons , Mice , fire flies , lightning and more .

Carolyn
      Participant

Yippy someone will make Halloween unicorns ! Can’t wait . So thrilled . So happy .

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

I REALLY want to see it when it is done!!!!

Carolyn
          Participant

She’ll probably post them . I’m hoping for more then one . I want a collection of them . LOL .
            I’ve got so many ideas .
            Abatos is doing them .

Hannah
            Participant

Oooh this sounds really cool!! Maybe I’ll try something other than a Zombie for once ! XD

Although a Zombie unicorn sounds too fun NOT to do…

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

I would love to see a zombie unicorn painted by you! That would be so awesome.
              I want to paint a skeletal one myself lol!

I’m excited to paint them, can’t wait to start! :bigsmile:

Carolyn
              Participant

I’m sitting here sewing stuffed bats . So yeah I’m nuts about Halloween and spooky things .

Got stuff up under Non Windstone Flea Market that is spooky . For trade or sale .

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I think it’s purpleturtle who paints them, but she makes AWESOME Gothic themed PYOs! I still need to get one from her, they are AMAZING! Lots of skulls and fun stuff like that. Right up your alley ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Carolyn
                  Participant

Yes I’ve seen her stuff . She’s incredible . Abatos is going to try making them . I’m just happy someone is . As I love Halloween year around .
                    Can’t wait to see what happens . I have a Valentine’s Day Unicorn black with roses and hearts . I asked a friend to do it . I was suprised there were no Valentine Unicorns . So I asked for one .
                    Now it’s Halloween / spooky ones .

Hannah
                    Participant

I was actually thinking of doing more “Holiday” themed PYOs when some of my more favorite holidays come around 🙂 I already have an idea (other than a Zombie) for a Halloween Keeper!

I’m not sure if this counts, but Grayfire’s Sweet Heart dragon came out right around Valentines day I think! I remember that because I thought it was so fitting 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Carolyn
                      Participant

My thing is why wait till the holiday is here to do it . Well a unicorn with an American Flag sounds good . Memorial day is coming up . 4th of July after that .
                        I just love Halloween and ghosts and haunting things .

Kelly
                        Participant

LOL, I’m a sucker for Halloween myself. I actually collect old Halloween noisemakers from 1920’s. When the stores start setting up for Halloween in August I start looking for new decor. I thought I was the only one that wished there was a Halloween store open year round. :bigsmile: I absolutely adore Purpleturtles gothic pyo’s. Hannah’s zombies are great too! So, I’m anxious to see any Halloween and gothic sculpts! :p

Carolyn
                          Participant

Can’t wait to see any of them . I’m very hopeful . I love Halloween year around .

Skeeterdeee
                            Participant

LOL, I’m a sucker for Halloween myself. I actually collect old Halloween noisemakers from 1920’s. When the stores start setting up for Halloween in August I start looking for new decor. I thought I was the only one that wished there was a Halloween store open year round. :bigsmile: I absolutely adore Purpleturtles gothic pyo’s. Hannah’s zombies are great too! So, I’m anxious to see any Halloween and gothic sculpts! :p

I thought I was the only one who looked forward to Halloween shopping! August is when I start stalking Target, I think they have the best stuff! A lot of my decor is from Target’s halloween section . I have these big heavy iron cemetery gates in my dining room that hold tealights, and a ton of great picture frames with skulls on them and don’t even get me started on my prized pumpkin votive holders!! Target’s stuff is so high quality that I leave it out all year, it’s too pretty to pack away. I love Halloween all year, too!! :bigsmile:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.