fbpx

"Spirit Wolf" EVERYONE PLEASE read! I NEED advice

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "Spirit Wolf" EVERYONE PLEASE read! I NEED advice

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

If you all could please help me out here…I am kinda STUCK as to WHAT to do….. πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜•

Maria
    Participant

That-s a tough one, DC. I do think she-s a really pretty wolf, and I still like the idea of a series. If were you, I would do more natural colors for a while, and relist her later. Maybe you want to consider dragoness-s opinion and take away the white tribal markings on her face.

Personally I liked this wolf and was oing to bid, but the only real thing stopping me is I’m geared for Ki-Rins and getting Ki-Rins from other painters and don’t want to stray out of that…that and I just bought one from Arlla. Otherwise this would would’ve been mine. I’ve still very tempted since I see all the awesome skill and work you put in, and don’t really understand why it did not sell. Maybe it really is the white on the face…maybeif that were changed a little it would be different? I know if you did a pinto-style KiRin like this with war pait in following with Native American themes…you know what, I’ll PM about that. Also, I hope you can feel better soon from your medical ordel. Sounds like an allergic reaction of some sort but definately get everything checked out and be on the alert.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

That-s a tough one, DC. I do think she-s a really pretty wolf, and I still like the idea of a series. If were you, I would do more natural colors for a while, and relist her later. Maybe you want to consider dragoness-s opinion and take away the white tribal markings on her face.

I kinda know what you mean GB about the white on the face, I wasnt too keen on it myself at first, but after sitting back and looking at her for a few days, it REALLY grew on me. I dunno. I’m confused LOL! 😯 πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Maybe I will do ONE more, and like you said MORE natural colors and NO white face paint! πŸ˜† . See how that one pans out. If not then I will stop at that one πŸ˜• πŸ™„

Watergazer wrote:

Personally I liked this wolf and was oing to bid, but the only real thing stopping me is I’m geared for Ki-Rins and getting Ki-Rins from other painters and don’t want to stray out of that…that and I just bought one from Arlla. Otherwise this would would’ve been mine. I’ve still very tempted since I see all the awesome skill and work you put in, and don’t really understand why it did not sell. Maybe it really is the white on the face…maybeif that were changed a little it would be different? I know if you did a pinto-style KiRin like this with war pait in following with Native American themes…you know what, I’ll PM about that. Also, I hope you can feel better soon from your medical ordel. Sounds like an allergic reaction of some sort but definately get everything checked out and be on the alert.

Thanks Water! I apprecaite all the compliments, I know how you feel about collecting….me ON the other hand has to have many of everything LOL!
      I got your PM, and responded. I had only done ONE Kirin, shes in my gallery called “Phoenix” if you want to look at her. I would love to do another, just really wasnt sure what to do with it.

I am slowly getting better, and thank you. Yup, I am thinking the same….some kinda allergic reaction. Thats all I can think of too. I hope you are doing better as well.

wolflodge100
      Participant

what other categories did you have her listed under? I would list her under wolves and native american too?!

wolflodge100 wrote:

what other categories did you have her listed under? I would list her under wolves and native american too?!

Oh, didnt think of it that way either! Thank you for the help πŸ˜€ , maybe if nobody wants her (will wait a couple of days) I will do that and re-list her that way. See what happens then.

You all ARE awesome! Thank you for all the help πŸ˜€

wolflodge100
        Participant

oh, by the way I really like her! I also collect wolves and native art. I am just spread so thin right now I need to win the lottery! πŸ˜†

wolflodge100 wrote:

oh, by the way I really like her! I also collect wolves and native art. I am just spread so thin right now I need to win the lottery! πŸ˜†

Me too LOL! I also make, dreamcatchers and all that cool stuff! Although I havent made one in awhile….however I did STEAL some feathers from my stash of Dreamcatcher feathers to do this one πŸ˜†

Whoever wants her, PM me…I am willing to make a deal for her. She really is amazing in person. πŸ˜€ Pictures just cant capture her beauty the way I can see it. (Looking at her right now LOL πŸ˜† )

did you have any watchers?? I hate when I have watchers and nothing happens– grrrrrrrrrr
          If you had watchers then I might try listing— maybe let some time go by– I would hate to see you give her away or change her– when someone out there may want her as is.
          good luck-

Andrea
          Participant

I think most of the watchers we have on the auctions are forum members wondering how much the PYOs go for. I always seem to have about the same amount of watchers on my auctions πŸ˜•

mipa wrote:

did you have any watchers?? I hate when I have watchers and nothing happens– grrrrrrrrrr
            If you had watchers then I might try listing— maybe let some time go by– I would hate to see you give her away or change her– when someone out there may want her as is.
            good luck-

I KNOW, this is frustrating LOL…Yup, 15 to be exact. I know alot of forum members like to watch PYOS to see what they sell for, and to get some ideas. I know I do. But, all 15 of you watching? LOL, I dunno. Thats why I thought I would give the forum members the chance to get her first before I try re-listing her.

I have become very fond of the way she came out….I really dont want to change anything on her. But I guess in the end if nobody wants her here, and it doesnt sell next time, I might have to change her a bit.

Phoenix wrote:

I think most of the watchers we have on the auctions are forum members wondering how much the PYOs go for. I always seem to have about the same amount of watchers on my auctions πŸ˜•

You are right….it is about the same every auction…boy are we silly OR WHAT??? LOL

You know, Everyone has a different screen name on Ebay than they do here (well, sept for a few), I always wanted to know screen names of the people on here compared to Ebay so I know who is doing them….or am I the only one who thinks like this? πŸ˜† πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
            Participant

There’s a thread found here that has most everyone’s eBay names in it.

I watch all PYO auctions. I like to track what sells, who’s selling, what colors, and what PYOs are used. I’m not making much sense of it all though I must say…something way cool may sell one day and not sell the next, or something you’d think won’t sell will go sky high or for more than you’d expect. But still, interesting to watch. I wouldn’t change your wolf though, now that I’ve given it more thought. The face makes the wolf what it is…it all does…the right buyer just hasn’t come around yet so hold it to the side a while, make a few more and sell them, then post that wolf again.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.