fbpx

Special Items category in store.

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Special Items category in store.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 170 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Theres an aweful lot of the mother pegasus . Will we eventually see more of a variety ??

Once the problems get ironed out, I am very sure we will see a LOT of variety in what shows up!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Kiya
      Participant

Theres an aweful lot of the mother pegasus . Will we eventually see more of a variety ??

Once the problems get ironed out, I am very sure we will see a LOT of variety in what shows up!

Agreed! Plus, Melody painted a lot of pegasi when she was getting the new colors for the store locked in. 🙂 I think she generally paints a lot of the same sculpt when she’s figuring out a new LP color.

Bodine
        Participant

Cool!Maybe I can get one afterall!! :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Pam

I’m just about out of pegs. Up next are Koi Baby Kirins and Koi Orientals.

moonbeam
            Participant

Ohhhh, Baby Kirins! I hope they come in the store when I have a chance to get one of them. 🙂

etruscan
              Participant

I got one notice that Special Items would be going in the store but no more after that. Are they going in unannounced, or am I missing something? Not that I am actually interested in koi pieces, but I expect other people are and maybe are wondering as I am. 🙂

Pam

Hmm, I don’t know where we would have said we were not putting anything else in that part of the store. I have a lot of stuff for that area, I’m putting in one or two things a day or every other day, whenever I have time. There are no announcements for new special items because they are going in so frequently and usually sell quickly. Kiya has been announcing them on facebook and I am trying to figure out a way to let people subscribe to just the special area and get automatic notices when something new is added.

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

… I am trying to figure out a way to let people subscribe to just the special area and get automatic notices when something new is added.

That’s great! Thanks for all your hard work on the store and other things. I’d be screaming right now, trying to figure out how to add and configure all that.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

etruscan
                    Participant

Hmm, I don’t know where we would have said we were not putting anything else in that part of the store. I have a lot of stuff for that area, I’m putting in one or two things a day or every other day, whenever I have time. There are no announcements for new special items because they are going in so frequently and usually sell quickly. Kiya has been announcing them on facebook and I am trying to figure out a way to let people subscribe to just the special area and get automatic notices when something new is added.

Sorry – I was not clear. I meant that I had received only one announcement via email, and then no more. It would be great if you could work out a subscription for Special Item announcements (someday).

Jinya
                      Participant

!Pam! SUPER SQUEEE KOI DRAGONS AND KYRINS! Are these the super Amazing Asagi/Shusui dragons we saw in the ebay cart photos a while back?!?! OH Man! I’ve never wanted Any Winstone more than I want one of those Beauties!!! I won the Asagi Koi Kyrin on Ebay and would LOVE to have another Asagi painted Windstone to match! Yes squeaky please could we have a subscription/notification email for Special Items?

Until then.. Windstone Friends, I summon you to help me watch for these.. pretty please ^.^

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Heating season is coming up for me so my yearly windstone hyatis will be coming up soon >_< Doh!

I can't wait to see the Koi Orientals <3 I'll give ya a hand watching for them Jinya ^_^ You just gotta promise to post pictures when you get one!

Can I also just say, I'm not a huge fan of pegs, but that Quagga in there right now is gorgeous! I'm very surprised it's still available!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kiya
                          Participant

!Pam! SUPER SQUEEE KOI DRAGONS AND KYRINS! Are these the super Amazing Asagi/Shusui dragons we saw in the ebay cart photos a while back?!?! OH Man! I’ve never wanted Any Winstone more than I want one of those Beauties!!! I won the Asagi Koi Kyrin on Ebay and would LOVE to have another Asagi painted Windstone to match! Yes squeaky please could we have a subscription/notification email for Special Items?

Until then.. Windstone Friends, I summon you to help me watch for these.. pretty please ^.^

Until the subscription thing works out, please “like” us on Facebook for special item announcements! Unless they sell out in the few minutes between Pam putting them in the store and me hopping over to list them on the Facebook page, that’s probably the place to watch. 🙂 (Unless you want to sit and obsessively refresh the store – lol).

Kiya
                            Participant

Though, perhaps the fact that I am in my house and posting things on Facebook late at night says something disturbing about my lack of a life… 🙂 I have small kids! And a full time job! I never get to go anywhere! *lament*

Syn
                              Participant

I wonder how many members know that Quagga Mother Pegasus was added to the “Specials” category?

I look at it often, but I was checking out the top of the list for new items. Now that the list is growing, I realize they are in alpha order. That puts the Mother Quagga at the bottom; people will have to scroll down to see the entire list.

etruscan
                                Participant

I wonder how many members know that Quagga Mother Pegasus was added to the “Specials” category?

I look at it often, but I was checking out the top of the list for new items. Now that the list is growing, I realize they are in alpha order. That puts the Mother Quagga at the bottom; people will have to scroll down to see the entire list.

I am pretty sure that the Quagga Mother Pegasus was added yesterday (and I thought she had sold). I was very surprised to see that she is available!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 170 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.