fbpx

Something to say….

Home Forums Miscellany Community Something to say….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

It appears that the live stream may not have worked very well (it did turn off in the middle for a few minutes and we had a hard time getting it set up) and we apologize for any comments that did not go through and went unanswered.

In answer to the question about when the Baby Unicorns might be ready – the very earliest possibility would be Tuesday – but to me that seems unlikely – We’ll know better on Monday evening, after Chessie does her shift in the Unicorn Nursery with them. Please press the notify button on the Grab Bag Unicorn page to be emailed when we hae them, I’ll be restocking from that page even though these are a little different style from the ones in the last batch. And be aware that the price on these ornate babies will be higher than before, and we may limit to one per customer instead of 2.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Like most people said here Bodine, don’t take the live stream chat seriously. If this was your first time in that setting, it could have been surprising, but that is REALLY common to happen in Streaming chats. Some times people chat, some times a person comes on and every one is all HI! While other people that join don’t get a helo, but it is not because they are being ignored.

A large chat, or even a small one, it is hard some times to see when some one comes on, some times you get caught in a conversation with some one else, some times people just don’t have a response.

This has happened to me a lot! Even on live streams with people who know me. Some times I will anounce myself with a HI GUYS, or if I see some one who I have done a lot of work with, I’ll direct a helo at them, or pester them until I am seen…because some times they don’t see you.

I don’t think anything was directed at ignoring you at all.

Hannah
        Participant

I think there was definitely some sort of weird issue with the livestream last night. Sometimes it felt like I was the only one yapping for 10 minutes, and I definitely didn’t see you on Bodine or I would have said hi :/

In my personal experience, you’ve been a wonderful and giving person. You sent me those tiny canvasses free of charge and then even painted some for me without asking for anything in return! You’re a wonderful, giving soul and I’m really not happy that someone has made you feel this way. It sounds to me like your kindness has been taken advantage of and that’s deplorable. I hope you don’t stay angry at us for not responding to you in the chat last night – I didn’t do it on purpose because I didn’t even see you on!! :/ *hugs* just remember that the bad apples don’t outnumber the good ones. Spit the rotten ones out and throw them away before coming back and hanging with the rest of us in the fruit bowl ๐Ÿ˜‰

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

fatalbeauty
          Participant

and we may limit to one per customer instead of 2.

awr, can we please have two? I already planned on two and they are just so awesome to not want two!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

fatalbeauty
            Participant

the chat was all weird last night, it kept lagging then when the lag quit, a big chunk that was held back popped out then we had to sift through that along with trying to keep up….I asked a few times for the date too, nadda, it was just too laggy and crazy…

sorry you had to deal with crappy people but they seem to be everywhere….can’t get away from them…..just got to enjoy the nice ones and shoot raspberries or curses at the screen towards the jerks…..

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

kitsunelady
              Participant

*rubs chin* I don’t remember seeing you in the livestream either…but that chat didn’t announce people’s entrance like chats I’m used to do. If you’d said hi and I had seen it, I surely would have answered, but I was reading manga in another tab a lot of the time. I tried to say hi to everyone who announced their presence, deliberately. =) There’s a lot of people on here I can tell don’t do things like live chat a lot (if at all), so it DID occur to me that someone could be offended by the lack of a greeting. No one said hi to me either, when I greeted the room, haha…but I didn’t take it to heart, because I know that’s just how chat is sometimes. e.e And if you asked a question and no one else answered…the only reason I wouldn’t have opened MY big mouth and replied would be because I didn’t know the answer. =9

Bodine
                Participant

Thanks for your comments about the feed.I understand and will keep it in mind.But…my post isn’t just about that.I did not write it to start drama,I wrote it because I finally felt I needed to say what has been hurting me for awhile now.I ment what I said and I will always stand by my word.I am not nor ever was thief.I do not and never have had any intention on hurting or insulting anyone.I wish I was shown the same respect.Thank you.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

Sorry about your negative feelings on here, bodine. I haven’t been around much but I haven’t completely dropped out either. I wasn’t on live-feed and from what I see, there were some problems and people may not have seen you. Unfortunately, negative things will happen but I just keep in mind that the majority of people on this forum are warm, honest and caring people. People I wouldn’t mind meeting someday. So keep your chin up–from the responses I’m seeing here, people do love you!

scenceable
                    Participant

Sorry you feel that way Bodine, I definitely wasn’t intending on ignoring anyone. I go on livestreams for other things a lot lately and it’s really hard to have a proper, friendly conversation on them even when it’s only 8 people watching. The windstone one had like 20 people commenting and the stream was moving really quickly. I stopped reading it for the most part because it was going too fast to keep up with. And like Wampus said, most people were just commenting about the unicorns anyway.

The rest of your post I have to agree with for the most part though. I’ve felt that way at times too. *hugs*

windstonefan
                      Participant

Let me say “Hugs” first.
                        I am so sorry for your bad experiance here. An yet I caught none of this because I don’t come here that often. Some people have issues. Jumping to conclusions is what happens and then the stones start to fly. In this case it was at you and I am truely sorry to see members act this way. An I hope you know that all forum members do not behave like this.

I don’t know you but you seem like a nice decent person that has attepted to help others and it has not worked out for you. Don’t let 1 or 2 members spoil it for you here.

To members here:
                        I say believe half of what people say and three quarters of what you see ! I try to stick that belief and think it would be better if others did too. Because unless you were actually there when something went down–you really can’t know the truth–can you? So I say stop it already!

windstonefan

lamortefille
                        Participant

Bodine, you are a good person and a good friend! ๐Ÿ™‚ *hugs*

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

Ah, that sounds horrible what you went through on those PYO’s Bodine! Some people get selfish, I’ve learned this with my art sometimes.. I agree, if you’re going to do something (Especially in excess) for someone, they should do something in return! Even if it is just a heart felt Thank you! I couldn’t imagine doing something like that to someone.. ‘n if anyone does any painting or the like for me I will be sure to return the favor in one way or another!
                            I had one of my digital paintings I did as a gift for some dog show friends, valued at $200. that they *loved* and do give me credit for, but they in turn put it on their Cafepress shop, I didn’t know if I should have been honored that they felt it was that good or put-off by it, since they didn’t even ask if I minded. It was a gift, and since they are friends, I didn’t say anything about it… but I did eventually make up my mind that I was a bit put-off that they decided to take my gift and try to make money from it… I don’t think into too much, since I know they meant no harm by it, but since then I have found the need to tell people that my commissions are non-profit personal use only at that price. It seems a bit unfair to me for someone to make money off my hard work… So to some degree, I know that sting of being taken for granted, ‘n it isn’t a pleasant one…

I have seen a touch of the bad side of these forums, I hope to avoid it all the best I can! It isn’t enough to put me off from the site all together, I’ve seen, and previously been a part of those inner-circle wars of art (and I see how the dogshow world is, it’s WAY worse! lol)… they’re sad to see though! ‘n I most definitely do not want to end up in anything like that here! I am here to enjoy my love for Melody’s art with others! (and fall in love with the work of the other painters here, Windstone or non-Windstone hired! – Only since joining here have I grown the proper appreciation for everyone, since I wasn’t aware of the lengths this all goes to)

So, even though I am very new to the forums, and still stumbling through them clumsy like! I would love to be a friend to you ๐Ÿ™‚ You seem very nice! and well loved, and I would love to join the ranks of those who *don’t* under-appreciate you! ๐Ÿ™‚ and I can assure you, if I spot you in an Livestreams or the like, I will be sure to say hi! and chat away with you ๐Ÿ™‚ – If you can’t tell by my always-long-winded posts, I love talking to people! lol My bf gives me hell for it ;p haha

machineguts
                            Participant

I was the one who accused bodine of art theft. From the bottom of my heart bodine, I would sincerely like to seek your forgiveness. I am truly, deeply sorry for the emotional distress you suffered because of me. I wish I could take back all of the negativity that occurred. I was going through a very difficult season in my life, but that is no excuse for my behavior and the way that I conducted myself. I hope and pray that you will be willing to accept my apology and forgive me. I am truly sorry bodine. ๐Ÿ™

If there is anyone else here I have ever hurt or caused any stress, I am also reaching out to you and humbly seek your forgiveness as well. I am sincerely sorry if I have ever caused you any grief. ๐Ÿ™

Tracy

Grayfire_artz
                              Participant

This should have stayed private. This is an issue that has caused a lot of drama before bodine it’s over a year old if you still had an issue you should have kept it between you and the other person.

Syn
                                Participant

Keeping it private evidently did not result in healing the wounds. I normally do not like to see strife between members made public, but this might be an exception. Not only could it encourage other members to consider how their comments can hurt others, but this was a very gracious and heartfelt apology from one member to another. Hopefully they will both benefit from it. And the rest of us too.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.