fbpx

Something to say….

Home Forums Miscellany Community Something to say….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

I wanted to say thank you to Ms.Melody and all of the people that have bought,sold and traded with me this past year.Thank you all.I have been able to add about 25 beautiful pieces due to you and the PYOs.I am about to get a Black/Gold Old Warrior this week thanks to Keepers so thank you so much one and all and you do know who you are.Big Loving Hugz!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

darjeb
      Participant

That’s good news

Bodine
        Participant

I have sometihng to say and this does not include the people I was just thanking.
          Last night I got one of the biggest dissappointments from here is my life.When I joined here in 08’it made me so happy to have found it and other people that actually had things in common with,namely Melody and Windstones.I was welcomed warmly and and it was so nice to come sit and visit,make friends,enjoy the Windstones,laugh,talk,share opinions,the whole bit.In the last couple of years though things have changed.I have watched friends drift away,new members come and go in a heartbeat and other new members do not want to say a word for fear of retribution.This is so heartbreaking.
          Last night I got onto the live feed to watch Chessie work on the new babies and join in with friends.Or so I thought.I spoke up a few times about this baby or that baby and never had anyone,not one person say hi and even acknowledge the fact that I was there.Talk about feeling like a ghost in the machine.I read the conversations going on but I didn’t butt in,it isn’t my way to be rude.I waited until almost the end to ask if anyone knew when the babies might be hitting the store,twice,both times noone answered me.No response to me whatsoever.At first it did hurt me so I hope you feel good about that,but then,it hit me.Why on Earth would I want to be friends with folks that treat people like that?I would never be so cold to anyone.If you don’t like me,your choice but we all have a love for Windstones and it was just a simple inquiry to them is all.
          Twice now,I have been accused wrongly of theft by people here that jumped to conclusions and didn’t have the whole story.The big man settled one point by saying it is not copying if it isn’t exact.The second time was by a member that I believe still owes me money.I offered to paint a COUPLE of pyos for her because that is just who I am and I do things for free for people.Do you? Well,she sent 15 pyos and was exspecting me to paint them all for free.Come on now.I had asked here what was the going rate for painting and the average cocts is about $10hr.I painted 9 of them and sent all of them back to her at my cost of $75.00.She had sent me a Zebracorn to repaint over for her at this same time too and I refused.It is beautiful,Amber and I both loved and it she didn’t so I asked her for it and she said okay.I did not steal it,I believe she owed me something for taking advantage of my kindness and all the time and work on the ones I did paint,so then I am accused of stealing it from her.My math says she still wes me $850.for painting and my shipping costs back so I ask you,who ripped who off?But yet I am accused and slammed and you didn’t even have all of the facts.How would you feel being done that way?Instead,I let it go.
          I have always been nice,giving and helpful to any that asked and to some that didn’t have to and this is how I get treated.How pathetic is that?
          Amber and I both have given up pieces to members to make them happy and increase the value of the collections even when we really didn’t want to and not once have these people said thank you to us.It won’t happen again.Syn is the only one that stepped up and helped me get ONE young unicorn and I thanked her privately and publicly and I am doing it again.Thank you Syn for my Mnemosyne.She is loved dearly.
          I usually just keep it all tucked up inside me but this time I had to speak out.You know who you are and you can go ahead and slam me all you want,you do anyway,I really don’t care anymore.If this is the example of how you treat people then I must say,it is a horrible example for this forum.It trully shines a black ray upon it.I am not alone in this thinking either,just so you know.I felt a part of something very special and good when I came here and spent thousands of dollars in the first few years on Windstones partly because of the kinship and warmth here but not anymore.
          Your meaness has shed a very dark light on a wonderful thing in my life and it is spreading like a disease. May you see the error of your ways and learn the whole truth about things before passing judgement on anyone.
          This is how I feel,don’t care if it chaps your butts or not because goodness knows,mine is.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Rachel
          Participant

*hugs*
            For what it’s worth, I’m willing to talk to you and I ignore the drama that unfolds so meanly here sometimes. If I hadn’t missed the stream last night, I’d have chatted with you.

twindragonsmum
            Participant

I was in and out on livestream last night and if I’d seen you I’d’ve said Hello and How’s life… Big hugs for you my friend!

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

Skylover
              Participant

Wow, bodine, I’m sorry that you’ve been accused of such things. Such has not been my experience with you, that is for sure. You’ve always been kind.

I’m also sorry that you felt ignored during the live-feed. That was certainly not my intention. At times, many people posted things at once, and it was a bit difficult to follow the thread. Other times, my attention was elsewhere. I try to be as outgoing and friendly as possible when I deal with people. It IS hard for me. I was diagnosed as autistic when I was young. I still have to fight it. It is why I am one of the quieter members. I’m very sorry that I came off as cold.

Kiya
                Participant

Hi Bodine,

I don’t remember seeing you on the live stream at all! I was out for a good portion of the middle driving home from work and I did zone out at the end (homework and such), but I apologize. It certainly wasn’t purposeful!

I’ve always had great luck trading with you and you’ve been very kind. Thank you!

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

I’m really sorry you’ve dealt with all of this… I had no idea any of this was going on. One of the ways I help myself not get physically stressed over things that other people do is I practice on not thinking obsessively on the issue and ask myself “what is the worst they can do? but cause an unpleasant moment?” It’s really hard but it does help. *hugs* Chamomile tea and cookies help to.

Tinks
                    Participant

*HUG* I was in and out on livestream last night. The stream chat was very laggy for some people. I had a hard time keeping up with it myself. I think she said they MAY be finished by Tuesday.

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

Don’t take the livestream to heart, bodine. I was yappin’ the whole time and I don’t think many (if any) of my posts actually went through. I think it was just acting up last night, don’t let it make you feel like you’re not loved. <3

You are a kind and giving person Bodine and if anyone thinks otherwise it is because they have not really gotten to know you. I hope that those who have been unkind or have taken advantage of your kindness and giving nature will see the error of their ways and make ammends. I am holding out hope that this forum will be as welcoming and friendly of a place as it is professed to be. I have had the beginnings of getting to know a couple of individuals and they, for the most part, have been kind. You have a good heart and don’t you forget that about yourself and let the unkindness of others take away the positives that you have gotten through this forum.

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

For me the stream was freezing and acting up most of the time so most of my outbursts were directed at what I saw on the screen with chessie and not what anyone else said. Ive never had any bad dealings with you(the couple times we’ve done business), so I dont understand anyone who says they have?

Kiya
                          Participant

Don’t take the livestream to heart, bodine. I was yappin’ the whole time and I don’t think many (if any) of my posts actually went through. I think it was just acting up last night, don’t let it make you feel like you’re not loved. <3

OMG, you were on too?!? It MUST have been the Livestream acting up because I never saw you either.

That would also explain why Chessie was responding to stuff five minutes after I said it… LOL

Misty
                            Participant

HUGS bodine >.< I wouldve said hi if i'd been on! I was busy braving the slickerly roads to go pick up my hubby from the airport, so I missed the livestream stuff.

Skeeterdeee
                              Participant

OMG, you were on too?!? It MUST have been the Livestream acting up because I never saw you either.

That would also explain why Chessie was responding to stuff five minutes after I said it… LOL

I guess none of my posts showed up because I was chatting away but no one seemed to “hear” me, lol! I thought maybe it was my netbook that was acting up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.