fbpx

SOLD! Please delete

Home Forums Administration Flea Market SOLD! Please delete

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

You make me want to cry. I private messaged this seller and she was going to split the lot, until she actually got interest in the whole thing… and the only piece I wanted was the emerald male and you ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE FOR IT!

*Sniffles and runs in a corner*

I offered her 100 for it so I hope you got that much.

I don’t think you should be hiding in a corner, you need to be out here on the forums more often πŸ™‚ How else will we get to know folk? I’m glad you’re here and that you found us! We’re Windstone addictions anonymous πŸ˜‰ “Hi, I’m twindragonsmum and I’m a Windstone-aholic. I’m glad you’re here” πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

I doubt there are any for sale. I try to keep watch but I just don’t have the time to check the forums everyday. I guess this is a sign from God that I shouldn’t be trying to buy a Windstone while unemployed.

And I wasn’t attaching Wolfen, she didn’t know anyone else was interested in the lot. I probably would have done the same thing in her shoes. If anything my post was just expressing my frustration that the windstone I’ve been looking for for over a decade got snatched up for $50 less than I was offering because I didn’t have the $800-900 to buy the whole lot.

Edit: referred to Wolfen as a he when its a she.

Christine
      Participant

Aww, don’t lose hope. Emerald Male dragons are not as rare as some other pieces. πŸ™‚ If you post a “Wanted to Buy” thread here on the forums, you might get a seller coming to you with the piece you want.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

jakid55 is selling her emerald male for $175. You could ask her if she would accept $100-she might say yes, you never know πŸ™‚

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/windstones-sale-lp-ebay-retired-and-production-pieces-cp-oriental-auction-ends-091711

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Is it me or does that Emerald male have Orange eyes?

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lupuslunae
            Participant

and the light colored gem too, very pretty.

littleironhorse
              Participant

I don’t know if we’re looking at different pictures, but I see red eyes and red gems???

Bullsquid
                Participant

I think they are refering to the emerald male in the eBay auction, who indeed appears to be a legit orange-eye, and not the normal red-eyed one that jackid55 is selling.

littleironhorse
                  Participant

Hey, you’re right!

Thanks!

exactly. I don’t want a red eyed emerald male. I only want an orange one, its the last one for the set. First windstone dragon I ever bought was the mother emerald with orange eyes. She has been all alone for the past… at least 14 years.

Its just very frustrating, I’m tempted to give up collecting windstones at all because this is like the 4th time I’ve tried to get ahold of a male and it fell through

And once again, Wolfen, I’m not blaming you, its just general frustration with the universe at large.

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

You make me want to cry. I private messaged this seller and she was going to split the lot, until she actually got interest in the whole thing… and the only piece I wanted was the emerald male and you ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE FOR IT!

*Sniffles and runs in a corner*

I offered her 100 for it so I hope you got that much.

I don’t think you should be hiding in a corner, you need to be out here on the forums more often πŸ™‚ How else will we get to know folk? I’m glad you’re here and that you found us! We’re Windstone addictions anonymous πŸ˜‰ “Hi, I’m twindragonsmum and I’m a Windstone-aholic. I’m glad you’re here” πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

Oh, innerstillness! I hope that you weren’t offended by my post! I was trying to be consolling with a bit of humor thrown in… I guess I’m not that good at humor πŸ™ I wanted to be supportive and empathetic and just sorta say I understood where you were coming from. Please accept my apologies and please do stick around so I can get to know you. I did not intend to be offensive in any way…

twindragonsmum πŸ™

tdm

Oh it wasn’t you… I was just defending myself against the comment Lupus made. I know you already twindragonsmum, you were here the last two times I came and lurked on the forums regularly. Wolven was around too at that time.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Ill be collecting payment this week and picking up the lot Thursday or Friday. If there is anyone who contacted me about any of the pieces and cannot pay before Thursday then please contact me. I will be pming everyone soon regarding shipping.

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

I get paid on Friday.

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Sent PMs out with shipping info! :party:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.