fbpx

SOLD! Please delete

Home Forums Administration Flea Market SOLD! Please delete

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Update 9-23-11: Still waiting to hear back from the person who wanted the brown male dragon. I’ll be meeting the seller on Tuesday or Wednesday to pick up the dragons. I’ll probably spend the rest of that day giving them a gentle clean, taking pictures for those that want to see individual ones and boxing them up. After that, I’ll contact everyone with shipping quotes. Unless otherwise specified, OR if you are only getting some smaller pieces, everything will go FedEx. Any other questions, PM me! :party:

ALL DRAGONS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED! THANK YOU!!

Lupuslunae
      Participant

pm’d you

PM’ed you

Tinks
        Participant

Pm’ed you.

Hannah
          Participant

I just wanted to say that this is incredibly sweet of you Wolfen <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Christine
            Participant

What a great idea! Hope you are able to find a home for them all. πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
              Participant

πŸ™‚ thank you Hannah. I don’t find many Windstones here in town so I get excited when I do. I’m waiting to hear back from they seller if the would be willing to separate them.

WolfenMachine
                Participant

The seller said she will not split up the lot πŸ™

At these prices, though, they would be good to get and resell on ebay or through the forum πŸ˜‰ I think you’d have no problem getting your money back if you decide to flip any of the pieces.

There’s only one piece I’m interested in myself, otherwise I’d buy up the extras to resell.

Plenty of dragons left everyone! :party:

Carolyn
                  Participant

Good luck finding people to get the rest . Check on Wish lists . A great place to find out what people want .

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

pm’d ya Wolfen!

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Seller relisted with a lower starting bid-if I can find homes for the other dragons, we can all get something we want πŸ™‚

Still needing homes-

green hatcher
                        brown hatcher
                        peacock hatcher

old green mother
                        peacock mother

green young
                        peacock young

stone egg with eyes

You make me want to cry. I private messaged this seller and she was going to split the lot, until she actually got interest in the whole thing… and the only piece I wanted was the emerald male and you ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE FOR IT!

*Sniffles and runs in a corner*

I offered her 100 for it so I hope you got that much.

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

oh my goodness, I’m so sorry! I had no idea. I just figured that the auction went days and days with no bids and got relisted that no one was going to buy the whole thing (or wanted to but couldnt) When I originally contacted the seller, she told me she would not split the lot up-and this was a few days ago. I had no intentions of hurting anyone’s feelings.

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

You make me want to cry. I private messaged this seller and she was going to split the lot, until she actually got interest in the whole thing… and the only piece I wanted was the emerald male and you ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE FOR IT!

Hmmm, well as you can see from Wolfen’s first post, she isn’t trying to make a profit off this, she’s doing a sweet and nice thing for other collectors. That’s why she is only selling the pieces for a measly $48. Do not attempt to blame someone who only had the best intentions in her heart for your failed transaction.
                            So yeah, you make me want to cry too…or scream.

Tinks
                            Participant

If you look under the BUY/SELL/TRADE forums you can find a few Emerald Male Dragons. I think Jackid55 might still have one for sale!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.