fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    StormDancer
    Participant

So many good name suggestions. I suggest Tranquil Ponies.

Looking for:
      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Zelda
      Participant

I could go too far with the geology thing and suggest “Equine Eskers”, hehe!

The sculpt looks draft horse-y to me, so what about Pebble Drafts? (if that doesn’t make them sound like a work in progress…)

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Shotzy11
        Participant

Pocket ponies is cute even if they don’t quite fit in your pocket.

jmoore
          Participant

I like Tranquil Ponies! 🙂

Although, really, they could just be Windstone Ponies. “Pebble” just refers to the type or “line” within the store. On the store home page, you click on the “Pebble Animals” section to go to that sculpture line, and then they are all just labeled with the name of the animal (Cougar, Fat Cat, Lady Cat, etc). So the sculpture would just be “Pony” in the “Pebble Animals” section. I guess I don’t see why it needs a different name. If the problem is what to call them when making announcements, just put “Pebble” in quotation marks (Now Available in Our Store – “Pebble” Pony Grab Bag Edition). Unless the plan is to make a new section in the store for the larger sculpts – so the foxes, fat cat, and lady cat would be Pebbles and the Cougar, Tanuki, and Pony (and maybe Wolf?) would go under a new section (“Cobble Animals” – or whatever).

PrairieVixen
            Participant

Although, really, they could just be Windstone Ponies. “Pebble” just refers to the type or “line” within the store. On the store home page, you click on the “Pebble Animals” section to go to that sculpture line, and then they are all just labeled with the name of the animal (Cougar, Fat Cat, Lady Cat, etc). So the sculpture would just be “Pony” in the “Pebble Animals” section. I guess I don’t see why it needs a different name. If the problem is what to call them when making announcements, just put “Pebble” in quotation marks (Now Available in Our Store – “Pebble” Pony Grab Bag Edition). Unless the plan is to make a new section in the store for the larger sculpts – so the foxes, fat cat, and lady cat would be Pebbles and the Cougar, Tanuki, and Pony (and maybe Wolf?) would go under a new section (“Cobble Animals” – or whatever).

I agree with this as well. Windstone Pebble Ponies sound best to me; I love the alliteration and the simplicity. Otherwise, perhaps “River Rock Horses” or “River Rock Ponies” would be nice.

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Ferlin1984
              Participant

:love: Video on Facebook of some of the ponies. Not sure if it can be posted here because it’s video. So many pretty ones!

Landipan
                Participant

Oh my goodness, they’re all so pretty! I swear if I can’t get the money up for at least one I will throw myself on my bed Cinderella style lol.

*Formerly meowmix101
                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

rock-reader
                  Participant

:love: Video on Facebook of some of the ponies. Not sure if it can be posted here because it’s video. So many pretty ones!

I couldn’t find it. Is it on the Windstone page or Melody’s page?

etruscan
                    Participant

Try this. I think you just have to click on the link:

Horse color wheel

mute the sound , it's just spray booth noise

Posted by Melody Pena on Monday, June 6, 2016

Natasha
                      Participant

Wow. What complete stunners. I cannot WAIT!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Aggie83
                        Participant

They are lovely, but – alas – they aren’t baby unicorns. 😉

jmoore
                          Participant

Aaaahhhhh – love them! 🙂 Thanks for the video!

flaconscale
                            Participant

Beautiful. Loving some of the roan pintos.
                              Still hoping for some more dapples. The dream would be to get lucky enough to get one that looks like my favorite horse.

Definitely going to try for this GB

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
                              Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
                              After GB poads of all ages
                              Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
                              Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

They are so sweet and lovely. Remind me of that lullaby All the Pretty Little Horses. Or something like that, it’s been awhile lol.

AHH!! I thought the same thing! They are so lovely

MandBsMom
                                Participant

These are a must have!!!
                                  I love the paints and the appys, but my absolute favorite would probably be this one:

My favorite color of horse (in real life and model form) has always been a red (blood) with chrome. This one would totally fit the bill as well:

And this guy probably:

I’ve collected model horses for all of my adult life, so these guys have me quite excited! Watch, I’ll end up with a red dun and love it to death! There isn’t a wrong color for these guys. Thanks so much Melody!!!!!!!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.