fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

And to think! This is just a taste of the whole batch! I wonder how many they’ll be?

I hope there might be a silver chocolate roan in the batch too, I’m kind of obsessed with that color these days. And of course a pinkish flaxen strawberry roan(Or a sabino will be amazing too) is hopefully in there!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Mercury Star
      Participant

The video won’t work for me, but the photos I have seen so far are lovely. It is starting to look like I will have to sit these lovelies out though. I will just watch and wait, who knows what the future actually holds.

Sikek
        Participant

Ah! So many awesome colours!

These are my initial favourites from the video:

photo Untitsdled-2_zpsl8pf0q8b.jpg

photo Untitledsd-2_zpsu0f4zwbq.jpg

photo Untitled-2_zpsjz3rpc19.jpg

photo as_zpsiz7vbiyf.jpg

photo Untitasled-2_zps32xfrumz.jpg

photo Untitlsed-2_zpsryvs3wtn.jpg

photo Untitlessd-2_zps2ajnuzsd.jpg

Kim
          Blocked

I like the light coloured and dappled ponies! I managed to find another small curio cabinet for cheap so may be able to get more pieces if I can afford them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Oh. My. Gosh.
            The more I see of these ponies, the more I want one. Trying to pick a favorite from the video was impossible.

flaconscale
            Participant

Ah! So many awesome colours!

These are my initial favourites from the video:

photo Untitsdled-2_zpsl8pf0q8b.jpg

photo Untitled-2_zpsjz3rpc19.jpg

These have to be two of my favorites!!
              The webbing on the black is stunning, and the dapple is very close to one of the ponies I work with.

I think I will be more than tempted to gather a few of these in time

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
              Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
              After GB poads of all ages
              Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
              Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Melody
              Keymaster

Although, really, they could just be Windstone Ponies. “Pebble” just refers to the type or “line” within the store. On the store home page, you click on the “Pebble Animals” section to go to that sculpture line, and then they are all just labeled with the name of the animal (Cougar, Fat Cat, Lady Cat, etc). So the sculpture would just be “Pony” in the “Pebble Animals” section. I guess I don’t see why it needs a different name. If the problem is what to call them when making announcements, just put “Pebble” in quotation marks (Now Available in Our Store – “Pebble” Pony Grab Bag Edition). Unless the plan is to make a new section in the store for the larger sculpts – so the foxes, fat cat, and lady cat would be Pebbles and the Cougar, Tanuki, and Pony (and maybe Wolf?) would go under a new section (“Cobble Animals” – or whatever).

I agree with this as well. Windstone Pebble Ponies sound best to me; I love the alliteration and the simplicity. Otherwise, perhaps “River Rock Horses” or “River Rock Ponies” would be nice.

I just searched all over the place and didn’t find the ” ™ ” mark after the term “Pebble” anywhere on the Stone horses, so we will probably continue refer to ours as pebble ponies, unless they ask up to stop! Or we could just call them “smoothies”. Naming stuff is always such a pain.

Ann
                Participant

Ahhh, what cuties!!! Love them all.

Natasha
                  Participant

Are we expecting the GB Ponies before or after the planned website shut down? Thank You!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Landipan
                    Participant

Are we expecting the GB Ponies before or after the planned website shut down? Thank You!

Melody said the release may be near the end of the month.

*Formerly meowmix101

Anne
                      Participant

What about . . .

Pony Pebbles

Ferlin1984
                        Participant

Hoping that they are…literally scraping 🙂 some cash together hoping to get one. It will give me more time if there are. Also I’m assuming because they are similar in size to cougar that they would be around same price?

Landipan
                          Participant

Hoping that they are…literally scraping 🙂 some cash together hoping to get one. It will give me more time if there are. Also I’m assuming because they are similar in size to cougar that they would be around same price?

Me too! I’ve been scraping cash for these ponies, I think I may be safe though now that I’ve sold my PYO!

Hopefully since they’re in natural colors they’ll be a lil cheaper than the cougars were! But I suppose we know for sure until they’ve released.

*Formerly meowmix101

Natasha
                            Participant

Awesome! Thank You!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
                              Keymaster

These are a must have!!!
                                I love the paints and the appys, but my absolute favorite would probably be this one:

My favorite color of horse (in real life and model form) has always been a red (blood) with chrome. This one would totally fit the bill as well:

And this guy probably:

I’ve collected model horses for all of my adult life, so these guys have me quite excited! Watch, I’ll end up with a red dun and love it to death! There isn’t a wrong color for these guys. Thanks so much Melody!!!!!!!

I have finally mastered a way to make a convincing “flea bitten” coat pattern, but like the real horses, some people might consider them ugly!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 1,640 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.