fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,261 through 1,275 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I don’t see any red pandas amongst the natural ones…they must be hiding. The natural ones look really cute!

On her Facebook page Melody says that she will try painting some red panda tanukis today.

Natasha
      Participant

Whew! The LPs give me a nice breather between GBs! I hope unis are next.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Landipan
        Participant

I don’t see any red pandas amongst the natural ones…they must be hiding. The natural ones look really cute!

On her Facebook page Melody says that she will try painting some red panda tanukis today.

Eep! I hope they take till March 3rd to finish lol. Just kidding, I can always trade for one later on.

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Aggie83
          Participant

Those natural tanukis are gorgeous!

Melody
            Keymaster

Melody posted some upcoming Tanuki’s, some color shift and natural/normal Tanuki’s. ACK! I’m not ready, I need to finish some PYOs to sell quick lol.

I’m actually hoping there are no surprise red Panda’s ready yet, I need more time lol.

oops

Landipan
              Participant

Melody posted some upcoming Tanuki’s, some color shift and natural/normal Tanuki’s. ACK! I’m not ready, I need to finish some PYOs to sell quick lol.

I’m actually hoping there are no surprise red Panda’s ready yet, I need more time lol.

oops

Hahaha, you love to torture me Melody lol. Nah Just kiddin’, I’ll get my paws on some Tanuki’s when the time is right!

*Formerly meowmix101

fatalbeauty
                Participant

yey! can’t wait to see those! I like the natural ones but I think reds would be so much prettier!

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
                  Blocked

Which colour shifts were the tanukis painted in? Are there cyan/purple or just green/purple or both? Also are there magenta/gold or red/gold?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
                    Participant

Wondering if the Tanuki’s will be sold in separate batches (color-shift vs naturals)? Will the red pandas be part of the natural batch or sold seprately?

Lokie
                      Participant

I’m super excited about the natural Tanukis. I’ve been waiting on purchasing a Tanuki until a natural color scheme came out, and this one doesn’t disappoint. Hopefully, I don’t have any problems snagging one when they come out.

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

Wondering if the Tanuki’s will be sold in separate batches (color-shift vs naturals)? Will the red pandas be part of the natural batch or sold seprately?

My thoughts are the colour shift Tanukis would be sold as the rest of the pebbles in colour shift paint have been (by colour) and since neither are GBs, the natural ones would be sold separately, like the other pebbles that have been painted in natural colours. Just my guess…

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

My thoughts are the colour shift Tanukis would be sold as the rest of the pebbles in colour shift paint have been (by colour) and since neither are GBs, the natural ones would be sold separately, like the other pebbles that have been painted in natural colours. Just my guess…

makes sense to me to do it that way…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Landipan
                            Participant

I can’t wait to see sneaks peeks of the red panda Tanukis, I may not be able to get one when they come out but I am so excited to just gaze at the adorableness of them!!!

*Formerly meowmix101

etruscan
                              Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page …

Red panda tanukis being painted

Test painted indoor garden dragon

Landipan
                                Participant

I luuuuuffff those red Tanukis! And the normal colored ones! Too much cute!

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 15 posts - 1,261 through 1,275 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.