fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Drool old green OW is my dream Grail piece and I squeaked for one in my siggy until at some time or other we were pretty much told ‘no’, if I remember right. I would offer my prototype empea OW just as a partial trade on one lol- though it would have to be most of the partial. Maybe time to resurrect my old siggy- but please don’t hurry so we can raise money!
      I’ve made a very good match for the darker green on old greens using Golden’s Jenkins Green mixed with their Green-Gold (which is itself a great match for the lighter green, at least with the older old greens).
       photo P1130049_zps69c8ed0b.jpg
      The old green fledges were signed but not numbered, and no COA as I remember- and I lost mine if they did. I think they were one of the first LPs that didn’t have one.
       photo P1130048_zpsf45c21f8.jpg
      There was a rumor of the hatching royalty being done in old green at one point, but it was a no go. If I remember right, the emperor was the last piece to be offered in old green as a regular store purchase option. Scratchers, laps etc. all came after. The scratcher would look AWESOME in old green I think, though I’m really digging the new take on emerald.

Bullsquid
      Participant

Oh man, old green would look amazing on the scratching and old warrior dragons, especially if they got some of that blue iridescent interference paint like the old green Emperor dragon. But if there is only a little bit of the necessary paint left, I guess it makes more sense to use it on a smaller sculpt so that more people get a chance to own one.

Regarding the GB wolves, I would be happy with either natural canine colours or safari patterns.

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Just curious if anyone knows what may be releasing/restocking soon, generally? I’m thinking of stocking up on a couple PYO’s, but don’t want to over-spend if certain production/LP’s are close to releasing… I remember talk of uni’s (fancier color), gothics, production pebbles… I would be extremely happy for CP V2 Male Griffs again.. all sorts of things and I don’t wanna miss out! Lol

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I was just wondering if there was a winner for what type of GB there will be this month? Just something to look froward to on these long, cold, winter days.

I’ve got a cart of foxes and wolves out… so, more grab bag wolves? I know I did those already ,but everyone seemed to like them.
            I could do them in safari colors, or natural dog colors… or magic mushrooms.
            (I kinda prefer the natural themes!)

MAGIC.MUSHROOM.WOLF.PEBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            *HOPS UP AND DOWN*
            That’s two of my favorite things!…okay well the IDEA of magic mushrooms…all crazy colors and glowing. I’ve got all kinds of mushroom stuff around my house. Kitchen canisters, an old clock from the 70’s, ceramic mushrooms that belong in the garden that I keep inside, and all sorts of kitchen stuff. I used to have a black light poster of a skeleton sitting on a glowing mushroom but I can’t find it and I think it got thrown out years ago. It would be too perfect now since I’m in radiography.

Also, I think some test painted “magic mushroom” mushroom ring candle lamps would be awesome! I have a mushroom ring and it’s so freaking cute

Kelsey
            Participant

Can Melody still make the mushroom ring candle lamp? I think it would be great in magic mushroom colors!

Bodine
              Participant

I’m all for the Pebble Wolf and Young Unicorn.Need one of those.Thanks 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
                Keymaster

Just curious if anyone knows what may be releasing/restocking soon, generally? I’m thinking of stocking up on a couple PYO’s, but don’t want to over-spend if certain production/LP’s are close to releasing… I remember talk of uni’s (fancier color), gothics, production pebbles… I would be extremely happy for CP V2 Male Griffs again.. all sorts of things and I don’t wanna miss out! Lol

A small batch ( about a dozen) gothic unicorns in buckskin are going to go in the store soon…I am going to launch into some pebble canines today, so they should be out end of the month.

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

A small batch ( about a dozen) gothic unicorns in buckskin are going to go in the store soon…I am going to launch into some pebble canines today, so they should be out end of the month.

Awesome! Maybe I’ll see about finishing some PYO’s before ordering more and keep tabs for these new beauties! 🙂

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Oh BOY!
                      Pebble Wolves maybe? I don’t have a Pebble Wolf, and I’ve got some money saved just for one! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Scathach
                      Participant

I was just wondering if there was a winner for what type of GB there will be this month? Just something to look froward to on these long, cold, winter days.

I’ve got a cart of foxes and wolves out… so, more grab bag wolves? I know I did those already ,but everyone seemed to like them.
                        I could do them in safari colors, or natural dog colors… or magic mushrooms.
                        (I kinda prefer the natural themes!)

Yippee! Natural coloured wolves. *happy dance*

Life is beautiful.

Melody
                        Keymaster

I just finished a batch of grab bag wolfs in wolf and dog colors, but
                          this new batch I just painted looks a lot like the ones I did last time! I should of looked at the class pic of the previous batch I did, first.
                          I try to change the colors of grab bags so people aren’t as likely to get twins of the same item, but it is possible this time!

Scathach
                          Participant

this new batch I just painted looks a lot like the ones I did last time! I should of looked at the class pic of the previous batch I did, first.
                            I try to change the colors of grab bags so people aren’t as likely to get twins of the same item, but it is possible this time!

I’m quite happy to get more natural wolves. ETA?

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
                            Participant

People liked the last batch so I don’t think duplicates are a problem, especially if the pieces are dated.

MandBsMom
                              Participant

I don’t have one yet, so I can’t wait for a natural wolf!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kim
                                Blocked

I think there are a lot of newer collectors who would get them now who never got one before so if they are similar to last time I don’t think that will be a problem. I never got one before but may consider one this time depending on the price and when they are released. Are there pictures anywhere we can see? Also will there be ‘red’ red foxes coming out soon?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.