fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Ferlin1984
    Participant

I am also curious as to the time frame for the young unicorns? I know the painting would probably take a while, especially if it is intricate and detailed. Then the naming and packing etc. I would love love to get one but as with so many need to save up and of course with Christmas coming that is near to impossible.

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Yeah, sadly I’ve about 90% given up on hoping I can afford GB’s anymore.. so I’ll be sitting back and watching these until a pebble batch, but even those are climbing in price, so I minorly hope I can afford them, but not holding my breath…

I’m looking forward to the Hippocampus, and eager to see what production pieces come out…
        Speaking of production, anything interesting going on in that direction?

The indoor garden dragon is coming along, I am working on horns for various things, and doing the final finish details on the Oriental PYO.

Ohh 🙂 Indoor garden dragon sounds nice… maybe you should take a break from gb’s to give you time to enjoy other things like sculpting, I can only imagine the toll of painting so much can take, would hate to see you hit burn out because of demands for gb’s.. but that’s my opinion, I know I would go insane painting so much, I’ve admired your stamina for these things, lol

Dragoneer_88
        Participant

Are there enough tanukis for another batch of naturals, red pandas or raccoons? Any chance the young unis could be released after Christmas or in the New Year? I have a feeling it will be hard for a lot of us to afford anything expensive with so many things to pay for before the holidays. There is no way I could save up enough money for even one until Jan. unless I can sell the stuff I have on ebay now.

Same here. 🙁

Melody
          Keymaster

Are there enough tanukis for another batch of naturals, red pandas or raccoons? Any chance the young unis could be released after Christmas or in the New Year? I have a feeling it will be hard for a lot of us to afford anything expensive with so many things to pay for before the holidays. There is no way I could save up enough money for even one until Jan. unless I can sell the stuff I have on ebay now.

That is a good point! I shouldn’t do an expensive GB right before Christmas.
            Ok so it is down to either tanukis, baby or young poads.
            I recently did baby poads and tanukis, so how about young poads?

Scathach
            Participant

Young Poads, please!!

Life is beautiful.

Rylorien
              Participant

I think young poads could be fun, especially if you can swing a safari + fantasy batch. If not, then a straight safari batch. It would be fun to make a matching poad family to go with the new tadpoads.

MandBsMom
                Participant

I think young poads could be fun, especially if you can swing a safari + fantasy batch. If not, then a straight safari batch. It would be fun to make a matching poad family to go with the new tadpoads.

Yes yes yes! This!!!!! Safari all the way!!! I would probably add another GB Tadpoad to my order!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Natasha
                  Participant

If we have to wait for the unis again, I’d rather have young fantasy poads. The tanukis were really recent.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                    Blocked

I would also vote young poads in safari and fantasy safari and also bird and butterfly wings and leaves. I also wouldn’t mind if more baby poads came out in the same patterns I mentioned for the young poads. Then I would love to see the baby unis, young unis and natural tanukis in the coming months.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

PrairieVixen
                      Participant

Either of these 3 options would be wonderful. Tanukis and baby poads are my absolute favorite of your sculpts so I’d vote for those two, but I also love your young poads so any of these 3 sculpt options would be fantastic. I’d vote for some variation of beautiful fantasy painting please. The big cat/safari patterns are lovely but feel overdone in my opinion. I’d rather have some lovely colorful unique fantasy creation straight from the mind of Melody than the same ol’ tiger, leopard, [insert big cat name here] patterning.

You know what would be awesome?! A GB batch of young poads painted after real birds; birds of all sorts and colors. (Like you did with the poison dart frogs, but with birds!) That would be outta-this-world amazing! :love:

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

etruscan
                        Participant

Either of these 3 options would be wonderful. Tanukis and baby poads are my absolute favorite of your sculpts so I’d vote for those two, but I also love your young poads so any of these 3 sculpt options would be fantastic. I’d vote for some variation of beautiful fantasy painting please. The big cat/safari patterns are lovely but feel overdone in my opinion. I’d rather have some lovely colorful unique fantasy creation straight from the mind of Melody than the same ol’ tiger, leopard, [insert big cat name here] patterning.

You know what would be awesome?! A GB batch of young poads painted after real birds; birds of all sorts and colors. That would be outta this world! :love:

Weren’t people asking for hoppy young poads at one point?

PrairieVixen
                          Participant

Yes please! I would be ALL over that as well! :love: I’d buy my weight worth in hoppy young poads if I could manage it, lol.

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Ferlin1984
                            Participant

Yes please! I would be ALL over that as well! :love: I’d buy my weight worth in hoppy young poads if I could manage it, lol.

I think if young poads are chosen the dart frog or safari / natural pattern would be perfect since they would match the recent releases of the baby poads and tadpoads. I have seen lots of the feathers and leaves and something different would be really cool. Not sure if those patterns would be more pricey or not though.
                              I would also love to see the tanuki in red panda….although I think almost any sculpt is adorable in red panda pattern 🙂

Stephanie
                              Participant

Young poads! *happy dance*

Lorie
                                Participant

I’m all for Young Poads!

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.